Are there any good stories to read?

Suggest some good stories to read with great directing and plot!

Thank you!

1 Like

vacation nightmare.

a mafia guy who fall in love with a girl who already love some one so he dicide to kidnap her. also he litarraly have never talked to her before that

the stolen child.
kids getting kidnaped by elf. mc is a policeman

villain rehab
a villain going to a rehab run by a superhero

girl in the chair.
a girl whos brother is a superhero.and she helps

dead roses
a serial leaves meassegs for the police woman.

Instant Princess by writer.LB | Drama
A college student from NYC suddenly becomes the heir to an African kingdom. She has the chance to choose from several love interests and starts to unravel why her mother kept her royal status a secret.

Galactic Game by Lucky | Comedy
A woman from Earth auditions for an intergalactic game show after a touchy break-up. She is accepted with contestants from other planets. She faces love, manipulation, and more while trying to figure the secrets going on in the ship.

Envy by Cindy Gaultier (non-featured version) | Mystery
You are the head cheerleader and most popular girl at your high school. Your life seems all fine until a murder occurs. Along with that, a detective from New York has just arrived in time to investigate the murder. Will you find out who’s behind it and will you find love along the way?

Dirty Little Secrets by Cindy Gaultier | Romance
You are a rich teenager who is sent to a posh boarding school for the prestigious
A mysterious man assigns you to find out information about three particular students for exchange for freedom, money, and a chance to know who your father is.

Magician’s Code by Isabella Costa

Description:
Your a girl that struggles with anxiety, will you be able to face fear and put a stop to the new magician in town before he masters the ultimate trick?

I Despise You by Isabella Costa

Description:
The guy you start dating is secretly an assassin, so are you, but that won’t stop you from killing eachother when you become each other’s targets. Last one breathing wins.

From A to Z by Amanda & Lara-Jane

Description:
It’s the 30th wedding anniversary of your fiancé Ashford’s parents. Get ready to meet the extended family and try to hide your engagement from them over the course of the holiday.

The Spicy Payback (7!) CC by Day Heaven

Description:
It seems like you’ve always been a pushover. That is, until the alluring A. Turns your whole life upside down with a spicy proposal…how will this play out? CC | INK

Faking Death

Description:
You fake your own death only to return as a “new” person. Will you ever find real love or will you always be faking it ?

You need to try chicago bound
Description: After accidentally saving the all mighty Lincoln Costello, Vanessa finds herself insertwined with one of the most dangerous men in Chicago. Can the beast be tamed?

Hey! Here are some great hidden gems that I recommend!

Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri
Stand by me by @ChaoticDreamz
Just a Mess by @EmpressVanessa
Our Galaxies intertwined by @nattyjames.epi
Him and I by @KamiN
Never been in love by @SweetJazzyJazz

You could always give mines a try as well
Title: Too Much Baby Mama Drama
Author:Lex
Description: He has baby mama drama and a lot of it! Will you be able to deal with it or will you find comfort in the arms of someone else?

3 Likes

I listed all my current faves here: My 2018 Story Recommendations! :wink:

Thanks hun @Lex2 for recommending my story!
I’d really appreciate if you could check out my story :smile:.

Title: Him & I
Author: Kami N.
No. episodes published: 3 so far(ongoing)
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama, Romance
Description: Samantha Hayes’ life is going smoothly until she meets two guys. One will change her perception of things to make sure she has the time of her life. I don’t want to give too much away, hence the short description. Seems cliché at first, but things will change.
Instagram: @episode.kamii
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5594543590080512
Small cover:

1 Like

If you like romance drama and comedy try my story called trust thd lobe http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6188648946335744
A few other great story are
Essentia by @tldax913.episode
The Conflict by @tamtome.episode
Purple Gaze by @skye_winchester67 Fallen Angle by @episode.adyelly
Hunt or get hunted by @Owlquest
Empress of time by @himeji.episode Trouble Twins by @maylaugh_episode Wherever I go @episode.alishasophie

1 Like

Not Interested

Rebounding with Bad

Forever Young

Her Secret Voice

Maid For You

ANNABELLE

INFAMOUS

INFAMOUS 2

Hello?

He Can’t Tame Me

Adrenaline

Bad For My Heart

Emerald

I don’t really like cliches, so these stories are good if you don’t also (though some are cliches, but have a great plot). Those are some really good stories I know! Let me know if you need anymore :slight_smile:

War Dogs, Game Life, I Hate Zombies, Infamous, Dead 7, Ice Ice Baby, Infamous 2
By Kayla Sloans

The Golden Girl, Becoming Queen Bee
By Bronte

The Infected (This one has insanely good directing)
By Caitoriri

Galactic Game (Episodes are still being released on this, plus it’s really addictive)
By Lucky

Enjoy!

Thank you !! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes