Are there any INK stories where the female mc has purple eyes?

Like the title asks. Are there any INK stories where the female mc has purple eyes? I want to know because I plan to have my mc have purple eyes but I dont wanna twin her with other authors female mcs

4 Likes

I think in Whiskey by Mikaela S. (I forgot how to spell her name) but it’s been a while so idk

1 Like

The story Inferno the MC has purple eyes

@GiadeLynn123 @SkyM INK right? what do they look like if you dont mind me asking :joy: I dont have my phone so I cant check myself

2 Likes

Yeah, Inferno is in INK

Ooh, and the story The Gamer & The Falcone, and I don’t quite remember but I remember her having tan skin, seductive arch eyebrows, and purple eyes

1 Like

The details to the Inferno MC is tan skin, seductive Arch eyebrows, Charcoal hair, upturned feline eyes (purple) face shape oval, nose shape upturned, mouth shape full round (taupe)

1 Like

ok thanks @GiadeLynn123 @SkyM I’m just tryna make sure I dont make the same character ya know?

3 Likes

Ye, I understand, it can be hard sometimes

3 Likes

yeah… so far for the characters details I have:

Skin: Honey
Brows: Seductive arch
Eyes: Upturned bold (purple)
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Celestial
Mouth: Full Round (Taupe)

But I have no idea what to do for her hair. I dont want to do black and I cant do charcoal. Which do you think? @SkyM

3 Likes

Maybe blasting blue?

3 Likes

yeah im stuck between blasting blue, cayenne or coral (not really coral ig)

2 Likes

Tbh, Fawn, or chestnut look pretty good to, same with Blue Light :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I might go with blasting blue

1 Like

mine probably doesnt count but my main female character has purple eyes and charcoal hair

1 Like

o nice!

1 Like

The original Assassin: Femme Fatale (maybe just called Femme Fatale now) by @TheTeacher. It was written in ink and is several years old now. The purple eyes are very important to the MC’s story, so maybe check it out before you publish if you want to make sure you don’t “twin.”
There’s a Limelight version now out as well.

2 Likes

Yup, in the following stories:
Broken and purple gaze

2 Likes

Was just gonna mention this until I saw your post :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I think the MC in Apartment 143 by Natasha Hills has purple eyes?

4 Likes