Are there any new clothing items coming out anytime soon for LL?

What do I know? I only spend every last breath I have on the forums :laughing:

1 Like

ahahahhaha true! :sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

@kaylaashleyjackson do u have any more questions on this topic, so @Jeremy can close it whenever your ready for it to be closed. :sunglasses:

yep, found the thread. :joy:

I was waiting on who you tagged to respond on how often/when updates would come outā€¦

1 Like

I will send a link to the thread. Dont worry about her response, she explained everything in a thread. I will send the link.

From what Iā€™ve read she has talked about INK, not limelight.

ahhh, now I get it. lol. Yeah, just wait for her response. XD :sunglasses: :wink:

1 Like

My mind all back n forth. XD :joy:

1 Like

Haha, no problem. I was wondering why Jeremy was talking about Ink.

1 Like

When @TheLonavyaGirl mentioned ink, she thought u were talking abut ink, at first, so then thats why I talked about it as well, and jeremy, poped in. lol

2 Likes

Ohhh lol I figured everyone saw the response ā€œNo I mean limelightā€. Lol I think we all got confused!

1 Like

lol no @TheLonavyaGirl was confuse when she thought u were talking about ink when your post said ā€œlimelightā€. I guess, not sure though. :thinking:

1 Like

Nah, donā€™t worry about it. Just wanted to eliminate any false hopes anyone might have for INK updates since it was mentioned :slight_smile:

1 Like

dreamcrusher

Anyways, Limelight is going to have lots of updates rolling in pretty often, but as Ink hasnā€™t been updated for a long, long timeā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

#progress. Every business goes through it and older tech often getā€™s replaced by newer tech. I def know there is still a love for Ink by much of the community and Iā€™m sure episode respects that. But as with time, everything changes :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure most of the community actually prefers ink over limelight :thinking:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t doubt it. We actually had a poll with 320 user votes regarding favorite animation style here.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure why you are responding about Ink. I am not asking about Ink.

2 Likes

I am one of the few who actually prefers limelight, thatā€™s why I would love to see more come out to use in the story.

1 Like