Are there any piano pieces you like?

Are there any piano pieces you always wanted to be able to play?

13 Likes

River Flows In You by Yiruma. I’m learning it at the moment.

3 Likes

I played it once too. It’s not a bad one, but I feel like everyone knows it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Finger breaker by Jelly Roll Morton or The flight of the Bumblebee :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t go as far as to call it a piano piece but I would love to learn both the drums and piano for this awesome track :astonished:

2 Likes

Does Candyman’s theme count? :eyes:

1 Like

Oooh, fast ones, not really my thing :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see (or hear :no_mouth:)why :+1:

1 Like

Sure, it sounds really nice as well. :sparkles: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m currently learning how to play Un Sospiro, by Liszt. Halfway finished. :kissing_heart:

Other songs I’ve played are River Flows in You, and Heroic Polonaise.

1 Like

Storm Antonio Vivaldi piano version

1 Like

My favourite song is Kissing You by Desiree

1 Like

I like the beginning of “Scenes of an Italian Restaurant” by Billy Joel. I SERIOUSLY LOVE Billy Joel!

1 Like

Beautiful :+1:

1 Like

I’ve always liked The Wild Horseman by Robert Schumann, I’ve tried to play it numerous times, but never succeeded :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I like the piano music in the classic Peanuts cartoons. I wish I could play the Peanuts theme. I’ll just have to leave the piano playing to Schroeder.

1 Like

Anything by papa Brahms or our lord and savior Liszt :hot_face:

2 Likes

Autumn from Dancing Line, which is about a grade 7 piece. Because of personal issues, I quit playing piano grade-wise a while ago, and I’m now grade 4 level and playing casually. My mum’s a piano teacher so I hope to be able to play it one day :relaxed:

3 Likes

Ty! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Victor’s piano solo from The Corpse Bride, and Ice Dance from Edward Scissorhands. Just anything Tim Burton really

3 Likes