Are there any Romanians that can help me?

If I where to have a Romanian character in my story what would s/he look like? how do I make s/he look Romanian

google said this: Almost all Romanian girls have big, almond-shaped eyes and full lips. Romanian women are on the curvier side, too. They are not as frail and girlish as their Slavic counterparts. Although, they do work hard at the gym to keep fit so they are not fatties either.
And I don’t know if I should trust google or not :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m half-Romanian. I live in the States, but I visit almost every summer.

Body shape has literally nothing to do with ethnicity (but normally people in countries like Romania are extremely skinny). In Bucharest, people normally have light-medium (NOT WHITE) skin, brown hair and eyes, and (maybe) a big nose. However, Romania is a large melting pot of different looks (like gypsies and immigrants) so anything works really, I just mentioned what I see on the street when I visit. Also the different regions have very different looking people. If you want to make her ethnicity stand out, a last name ending in -escu should do the trick, lol.

1 Like

Idk if it is too late but I am romanian and I can definitely tell you there’s no such thing as a typical romanian lool, I hope this helped a little

1 Like

lol thanks

1 Like