Are there any ways to write from your phone?

Any apps(browsers or something)? I am trying from chrome but it’s glitchy. I am scared to use my laptop because my antivirus showed me this

and idk how to remove that cookie. When I click on resolve it shows me that I have to buy VPN and my parents won’t let me do it. Plus one platform got breached and my info is sold to the dark web Soo… Are there any ways to write from my phone? Episode should add that option to code(we had that option but I want it more advanced). Sometimes I am too lazy to get out of bed BUT I have motivation and it sucks. Do you know anything?

3 Likes

There was this option in the past but now it’s not possible to write from your phone, unfortunately

2 Likes

I know. It was bad anyways.

1 Like

I wish I could help you somehow but I have no idea what you should do regarding this message on your laptop :confused:
Now I use Safari but I used to use Chrome and I never had something like this, however, I always use adblocker and an anti-virus system

1 Like

cookies arent dangerous, they just show you ads

that thing there seem more like something you should ignore

3 Likes

I’m not sure about the cookie thing but sadly you can no longer write on your phone, have you tried using a different web browser or if not it could be your wifi if u have a lot of people using it like i do :woman_shrugging: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

About 9 months ago, there was an option. But it was actually a lot more difficult than computer because you could not add CC templates, dressing games, etc.
This is from what I know, I am not 100% sure, but like 95% sure that was the deal.
And you couldn’t pick, it was automatically put into INK.
And I believe most people like LL the best.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

You could write on your phone, I type on my phone using Google Chrome. It isn’t the best, but it still works, and looks perfectly amazing on the app. Although you might want to work with 2 phones, which, I find it easy… because I type the script on one phone and use the other phone to preview my story and get the numbers for scaling and shifting to code in the script. Or you could use one phone, make sure to save, get out of your browser and into the app, write down the scaling and shifting numbers, and go back on the browser and type in the numbers in your script.

3 Likes