Are there still people who were here from 2018-2019?

right so-
I’m just really curious: are there any people who were here from 2018-2019 who are still active?

11 Likes

Me.

I was around before this was the format.

Lowkey prefer the old one.

1 Like

No, I just started

1 Like

I’m not form then, I first joined back in October 2020

1 Like

Me! :smile:

periodddttt 2018 babyy :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am, though I’ve been more lurking then anything.

I’ve been around Episode since 2017 and still kicking, although I only joined the forums back in 2018.

I’m semi newer to the forums but been on episode since 2018-2019… I think I even started 2017… idk LOL! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

Been here since 2018! :relaxed:

Yes, I’ve been on Episode since 2018! Joined the forums a bit later though. I’m coming up on my 3 year Episode anniversary in mid-February :joy:

I joined during March of 2019 but was only active the 2nd half of the year

ı joined 2019 but ı dont see the old days member a lot

ME!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Been here since Classic, the old forums and Episode creating amazing featured stories still was a thing :sweat_smile: 2016 and still going strong :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

I have been here since then as well. However, it’s not the same account.

That’s incredible! I’ve been here since when there was only ink and classic, but glad to see some others that have been here a while too!

1 Like

Episode wise i’ve been here before limelight came out and for forums i only joined last september

I’ve been on Episode for a long while, and joined the forums like the second day of 2018 lol :blush:

I’ve been on Episode since 2017 and joined the forums around August 2017, and I’m still active (though I don’t think I’ll be active for much longer).