Are these artworks good for episode guide lines?

Hi! I have a question… do these following pictures go against the guidelines? They rejected them so I just wanted to make sure these pictures are good.

1 Like

Hiya! :wave:

These pictures appear to be subject to copyright. There’s nothing wrong with what they show, just that they’re owned by someone else, and have been posted elsewhere on the internet by other artists.

The best description of Episode’s copyright policy that I’ve been able to find is actually in this Joseph Evans video. It might also help you find pictures that you are permitted to use on Episode. :+1:

8 Likes

Adding on to what @Scarlet_Sapphire said, I recommend using Google’s “Labeled for noncommercial reuse” setting when looking for pictures online. It filters all of your results to only include royalty-free & copyright-free sites like Pixabay, Pexels, PxHere, etc. Turn it on by going to Google Images and clicking on the Tools Tab:

And changing the “Usage Rights” dropdown to “Labeled for noncommercial reuse”, or whichever option fits your needs:

I hope that helps!

3 Likes

Omelet

November 30

Adding onto what @Scarlet_Sapphire said, I recommend using Google’s “Labeled for noncommercial reuse” setting when looking for pictures online. It filters all of your results to only include royalty-free & copyright-free sites like Pixabay, Pexels, PxHere, etc. Turn it on by going to Google Images and clicking on the Tools Tab:

And changing the “Usage Rights” dropdown to “Labeled for noncommercial reuse”, or whichever option fits your needs:

I hope that helps!

Thank you!!

1 Like

Solved & closed. For future reference all you have to do is respond to the ticket asking the agent why it was rejected and I’m pretty sure they would be more than happy to let you know why. Thanks :v: