Are They Cute [POLL]?

• Yeah
  • Naw.

0 voters

4 Likes

Yee

2 Likes

Some thought is wasn’t cute because of the interracial.

really well. f them. love is love. the people who said that are just racist jerks

4 Likes

Everyone voted for Yeah, did you do the poll somewhere else and they voted Naw and give you reasons for it? :thinking:

Oh wow, and honestly, the people who said that and gave their reasons are honestly just plain rude :rage: Come on, this is like the 21st century, I think we should all realize that love has no boundaries, only invisible ones that people form out of hatred :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

well there is one boundarie, under age , and in that situasion if they really love each other they can wait

but other than that, I agree not matter who if they love each other let them be togheter. no matter race regligion or gender

3 Likes

No, Naw is for if they aren’t cute regard of race.

Yes, I realize that but you said:

So am wondering if you also did the poll somewhere else and people who voted for Naw told you they thought it wasn’t cute because of that reason :thinking:

Yes, love is love :partying_face: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

they are very beautiful! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

i love ittt

1 Like

frick i pressed naw by accident

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Regardless I meant.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.