Are those sentecnes too much?

I’m writing a vampire story and I feel like the dialogue that I’m writing right now can be a bit aggressive? Idk…
Is this too much? Is this against the content guidelines to say stuff like that or is it fine? I need some feedbacks on that. :sweat_smile:

bandicam 2021-04-11 21-04-39-883

1 Like

That might be a little graphic for the guidelines :’)

1 Like

Does that mean it’s a bit too much? lol. Didn’t really understand you there, sorry!

I’d say just a bit, lol. Graphic meaning too gory/descriptive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh alrighty! Thank you for your feedback. I’ll try to make it a little more soft then :joy:

maybe a little bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lmao I’m scream laughing! Only because when I first started writing my vampire story I had similar dialogue and had to dial it down from like a 10 to a 2 :joy::joy: I really think Episodes needs like a rated R section for us graphic writers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you dear. :joy::joy:

Yeaaah, like. I was writing it and then I read it and I said “Ooo well, that sounds a little too violent, doesn’t it?”
But I would I love to write that, ugh… 🥲

I’m not sure but you put a trigger warning it could be alright you just have to warn the readers

Will this vampire story have full CC?

1 Like

It has full CC, kind of. I just removed some eye (red, violet) colors for the human LI and the MC since they both are humans. But the vampire LI have full CC!
It’s already out if you want to check it out :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! :two_hearts:

1 Like

What the name of your story?

1 Like

It’s “One Bite To Save”
Here is the link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168
I’ll be happy to know what you think about it! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.