Are unlimited passes gone?

Hey there @Denelly1204, not sure if this is a bug or not, but you can ask our support team via help ticket. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have been searching for the same answer. I went to purchase but the option is no longer there. Please let me know if you find out anything. Thanks.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I think I will. Under Settings, there’s something that says “Restore purchase” but it’s not clickable.

1 Like

Will do, and you too please.

I’m having the same problem. :frowning:

2 Likes

Here’s the rssponse I got from a ticket I sent to Episode regarding the unlimited ad free option:

Unlike permanent in-app offers, such as the individual Gems packs and Passes packs, which are available to all users at all times, special offers, such as the Unlimited Passes and Ad-Free bundle, are non-permanent offers and are sent to random groups of players by the system in limited quantities for a limited time. If this special offer is not available in your app, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to manually add it to your in-app store for purchase. Unfortunately, this means I can not confirm when this special offer will return to your app. Special offers will always be a part of Episode, but please be advised that special offers can change at any time.

We do appreciate your feedback regarding the availability of this special offer and your feedback has been forwarded to the team.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a wonderful day.

9 Likes

My day isn’t going to be wonderful as I can’t read as many stories as I used to :frowning:

11 Likes

Same struggle over here. It’s just not the same.

5 Likes

That’s the same copy & paste response they gave me too. My guess is they shut it off to promote ads so those of us who always renewed are “forced” into watching ads by not having the liberty of removing them.

Are they here to make money or not? Because the ads aren’t gonna make me buy anything, it just pisses me off further.

So they’re losing out on money from me. I’m just one person, but I’m willing to bet this has happened to many people.

Hoping it’s temporary smh.

12 Likes

Its really a shame, as I read a lot and also re read stories! I went through the 70 passes I had collected in 2 days! So now we only really have the option of 37 passes for almost the same price :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what’s happening!! I can’t reread either, I’m livid. One story had 53 chapters which burned thru two thirds of my passes. I might just take a break and stop reading altogether if it’s not put back soon.

3 Likes

And what the heck is this “your app” nonsense?? Are we all using different apps somehow? Why are the offers not accessible to all users? The more I talk about it the madder I get smh.

9 Likes

I’m so frustrated with this app right because of this options. How does any option I’ve had for 3 years just suddenly disappear. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Right!? I feel so limited and will end up spending less time in the app now. If I pay $10 for 37 passes I still won’t have enough passes to finish my current story! Very unhappy with this right now :triumph:

7 Likes

This is weird… I still have it. I wonder if it’s because I missed an update/regional thing.

2 Likes

Based on their responses, it seems it’s certain groups at a time…so “your group” probably still has it for now

2 Likes

I still have it, but I’ve lost it in the past and it was shortly after my previous subscription had expired. But I got it back not long after.

5 Likes

This gives me hope!

Plus if it’s not gone for long, then why take it away in the first place and disrupt everything?

I’ve already run out of passes, but luckily the holidays have been keeping me busy so it’s not too painful to wait for the 4 passes to reload :rofl:

That being said, I guess now I’ll have to wait and see just how long till I get it back :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I think it is odd I dont see this more often in the form, so I am assuming this is a new thing. I have been with episode for a long time and have been doing the unlimited passes 6 months after starting. I will not be buying other passes nor will I be watching the ads. I will check back once and awhile and see if the unlimited passes is back. If it doesnt come back soon or I get to impatient, I will delete the app and find another.

5 Likes

Mine left last night too and I am livid ! I can not and will not deal with ads! Idc what they say. Well I might ass trash the app because I won’t be spending money on passes and have to still watch ads. It’s definitely not the same !

4 Likes