Are we allowed to call ourselves "writers?"

If we are writing stories on Episode Interactive could we call ourselves “writers?” :thinking: or just someone who likes to write stories?

4 Likes

You can call yourself an “writer” if you think and write the story yourself

3 Likes

you are a writer if you write. and author if you published a book

6 Likes

Yep, if you write a story (or stories), then you’re a writer :+1:

Remember to be passionate about. It’s sad but sometimes people write stories only for the fame, not at all caring about their work. You always gotta stay humble as a writer :wink:

7 Likes

the term writer is a broad one, and easy to confuse with the concept of being an author, i think. as long as you are the mastermind behind your works and you devote yourself to your writing, then i absolutely think that you can wear that title proudly etcetc

2 Likes

damn, gotta agree here

it’s even sadder to see these fame-hungry pickles getting rewarded with fame, while the passionate underdogs remain in the shadows

5 Likes

You’re a writer if you write stories :relieved:

2 Likes

As everyone else has said: If you write, you are a writer.

And this isnt just my opinion. There are plenty of quotes from successful authors that say the same.

It takes a lot of study, practice, and work to be a good writer. But writing anything makes you a writer.

3 Likes

You can write poetry on toilet paper in a truck stop bathroom and still call yourself a writer! :heart:

4 Likes

Nice example lol :laughing:

1 Like

If we’re not writers what are we? Once you’re expressing your artistic/creative vision through what you write, who’s to say you’re not?

3 Likes

You’re considered a writer and an author at the same :slight_smile: You may not write a real book, but you’re still an author because you came up with the title, plot and details of your story. It’s your own masterpiece.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.