Are we ready? 2022 is almost here!

Internet is getting ready for Metaverse, that will start to roll out in 2022.

Are we ready?

Did you get your avatars?
Do you think Episode will join Metaverse and let us use Episode characters and assets also on other platforms? Even the outfits from one Metaverse world is supposed to be wearable in another Metaverse world.

Are you excited?

Do you already have a list of friends who you plan to invite over, or places you’d like to visit?

What is your opinion of Metaverse?

4 Likes

this is probably a stupid question, but what is metaverse?

3 Likes

haha

2 Likes

i have no ideaaaaa

2 Likes

The easiest way is to type it in Google :woman_shrugging:t4: It will give better explanation than me.

As I understand it, internet is changing. Starting with 2022.

Virtual reality is becoming a reality.

2 Likes

With just one click on the button, you will be able to invite your friend to visit you, wherever at this world your friend lives. If they accept your invitation, they will be immediately teleported to wherever you are.

That’s how I understand Marc Zuckerberg when he explains it.

4 Likes

Isn’t Metaverse basically web 3.0?

Also don’t forget game stop stocks! It’s gonna majorly change the financial system when everything happens.

I’ve always thought reality was a simulation haha

That sounds epic. I don’t trust Zuckerberg tho.

1 Like

Me neither. Don’t fall for the meta verse bs.

2 Likes

Teleportation? That would put Airports and flights out of business. I don’t quite understand this concept, since it’ll still need government approvement and such, and that’s less likely to happen due to the travel rules and requirements, and also since the pandemic is rising these days. It sounds really good but teleportation is less likely to be possible, at least not anytime soon with the pandemic, so I’m not fully sure. :woman_shrugging::eyes: It would be fun to watch this come to life though. (Not trying to be rude, just voicing my opinion. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Transportation isn’t supposed to be real :grin: But kind of virtual. I don’t know how to better explain it. But yeah, they plan there will be many jobs, even government :woman_shrugging:t4: (I’m not good at explaining, you have to listen to him). But it’s supposed to be a whole new concept of life, work, school, socialization.

2 Likes

That would be interesting. :thinking:

1 Like

They would make it a pay-to-play sort of thing I think lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.