Are y'all still in quarantine?

Just curious since I’ve seen people talk about still being in quarantine and still doing online school.

I went back to school like 3 and a half months ago, haha. The schools opened back up again because there’s not really any cases in our area, luckily. We don’t even really have to social distance at school either (we did when we first went back but now we don’t), pretty much everything went back to normal.

What about you guys?

15 Likes

Oh, I’m in online school. where do you live, i’m moving there!

2 Likes

I live in Queensland, Australia :australia: lol

3 Likes

yup because america dumb asf :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’ve been back at school for agessss

3 Likes

I know it’s ridiculous here.

5 Likes

ugh I’m jelly

3 Likes

extremely mane

3 Likes

I live in Canada, but things aren’t that bad over here with COVID anymore, I still have to do online school, but hopefully by the winter everything should go back to normal…

6 Likes

I hope! I’m in San Francisco, so the winter is only going to be worse.

2 Likes

Lmao that’s great

2 Likes

mbn

1 Like

Still on lockdown, cases popping up.

4 Likes

Online school starts for me next week. Some people in my neighborhood go out without masks being reckless but I’m glad the stores are handling them/making people wear masks.

2 Likes

Not for me, I was a high school senior during COVID, didn’t get a prom or grad…

2 Likes

i can’t relate, i’m homeschooled :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea since i got corona :no_mouth:

2 Likes

ahh yes still quarantined (tho my entire life was quarantine) and i’m doing online school with the zooms and all that…fun? i cant wait to go back to school when COVIDs over so i don’t have to worry about kids in my class not wearing their masks because “its uncomfortable” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

that’s terrible :frowning: i’m so sorry. i’m a junior this year i’m just hoping the hardest year of high school isn’t 3,000 times harder cause it’s online for rn :pensive:

2 Likes

I have been quarantine since March… We got the permission to go out for a month and that’s pretty much it… :frowning:

2 Likes