Are y'all still in quarantine?

Yes- I start online school on the 21st :weary:

2 Likes

i’m going to in-person school, but there’s still loads of precautions we have to take

2 Likes

I haven’t had any form of online school as I’ll be going back to in-person school this Monday. I honestly hope that people won’t act stupid and take the precautions as a joke because I for one do not plan on catching it, I just wanna stay safe so I don’t pass anything on to my family.

2 Likes

I’m going back to school next week Tuesday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve been in online school and lock down for the last few months :tired_face::confounded:

2 Likes

No quarantine in New Zealand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The government’s been doing a god awful job here in the Philippines. Still in quarantine and cases continue to climb, so I’m doing my last year of uni online, unfortunately.

It’s really interesting to read through this thread, though, and see how other parts of the world are doing! It gives me some hope lol

2 Likes

Girl I have online still still! Idk they were saying to open school on 15th sept but not sure!

2 Likes

i just started school last mouth.we have to take precautions.

2 Likes

Nope, we just came back to school two days ago (on Vietnamese time), because records say we didn’t have any cases for nearly a month. I kinda miss the air conditioning and turning-off-screen naps though lmao. also i found out my teacher who taught me WSC outside school debate prep taught grade 6 science in my school this year, so pretty interesting lol.

2 Likes

i live in america with 6 million corona cases, so i have to stay quarantined :sob:
there’s also like over 100,000 cases in my state alone and our state isn’t even that bad compared to other states
so yeah life’s great :expressionless:

2 Likes

Been in quarantine since March and I only go out when absolutely necessary, but I definitely take the necessary precautions by social distancing, wearing my mask, and washing my hands often whenever I’m out.

I don’t have as much free time as most because I do go to work (I’m blessed enough to be an essential worker) and most of the time I can work from home with the occasional visit to the office but I try to stay away due to the cases that randomly be popping up on my floor. :unamused:

…Yeah, America didn’t take the necessary actions when this first hit and now we’re sitting here looking stupid af being one of the countries with some of the highest number of outbreaks. :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

I’m in Mexico and in my part (I have no clue if it’s the same across the country), I believe schools are online (or on TV). (I’m not in school lol.) Most things are locked down here and in my state, the weirdest rule is that you can’t buy non-essential items after 3pm. So if you go to Walmart at 4pm, you can’t buy a hairbrush or dog toys (which I tried to do lol).

2 Likes

for real tho, america has like over a quarter of the WORLD’S corona cases.
stupid america

2 Likes

Yeeeeah. Doesn’t do much to help when idiots are out here not wearing their masks and keeping themselves (and everyone around them) safe; complaining about their rights and saying this is all a hoax. :triumph::woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

i’m pretty sure i should just move to asia or something at this point :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Take me with you!!! :pleading_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i just bought 2 plane tickets— let’s go!!

2 Likes

Yes!! Packing lite. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:luggage: :dancer:t2::airplane:

4 Likes