Are you a furry?

Are there any furries here? I’m tryna see something :thinking:

furry: an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

Maybe make a poll on it, asking others? :smile_cat:

Tweet%200101

I’m sorry, I just had to share :laughing:

And furries sound pretty cool ^^

5 Likes

I’d rather them saying their kin (?) or what animal they associate themselves with :smirk:

Lol

Satan spoke the truth :smiling_imp::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

OOOF

oof

2 Likes

I am a furry in some sence, No I have no fursuit however I do believe furries deserve to be treated as equals unlike the “gamer war” whom believe in the ideals of women belonging in kitchens…
My furry animal would have to be a tiger because I love cats and I am crazy and basically will attack anyone who annoys me. (Not a joke, I chased a boy down the halls at my school holding a ukulele above my head because he annoyed me)

2 Likes

no i have a few friends who is. with a fursuit and they are so cute

I know you–:skull: No

1 Like

Not that I hate furries- but the furry tiktok memes are funny lol.

If you find them offensive then don’t take them seriously, I’d like to apologize on behalf of the “gamer” community.

4 Likes

Oof the war on tiktok …

GAMER BOYS VS FURRIES…

2 Likes

Gamers will win :face_with_hand_over_mouth::fist:t2::see_no_evil:

1 Like

And I don’t hate Furries, I just hate the fact that some of the doodles i draw , people think it’s a furry !!
I’m like : there is more than one definition of a furry ya know !!!

(Example)

2 Likes

Yeah, tBH im on the gamers side …

IM DOING THIS FOR YOU OVERWATCH!!!

3 Likes

Yea to me furry is an animal with a human body. I hate how they draw abs/breasts on animals. How is an animal gonna have abs

1 Like

Mhm.And in some manga, furry means a human with animal traits or features such as tail,ears,teeth etc. but mainly portrayed as a cat .

2 Likes

Yea I don’t like that tbh. I mean werewolves are furries but you don’t see anyone complaining, depends on how it’s done

1 Like

Yeah!!! You’ve gotta be specific!! Some stories they’re know as this, in others they’re known as that !!! It gets quite confusing , with the whole furry/hybrid stuff and no one really does complain about werewolves , good point !!

2 Likes

No offense to any furries, but they freak me out. Idk why

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.