Are You A Michael Jackson Fan?

Ever since his passing in 2009, I still love his music, and the way he inspires people. RIP King of Pop.

19 Likes

MJ FOREVER :heart_eyes: :sunny:

When he sung, it was filled with so much passion, he put his soul into his songs :heart:

There will never be another Michael Jackson. The legend lives on! He is immortal and a king.

MJ WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! :heart:

You were too good for this world and you sang & talked about stuff that mattered.

I promise myself I won’t cry when I watch videos with you in them but I end up doing just that : /

3 Likes

Just imagine if he was still here today! RIP The King :pray:t4: :musical_score:

2 Likes

I wish he could have stayed for so long with his family, and the world. I love his voice, just everything.
:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

His music will forever be an integral part of my childhood, but he was a very troubled person who had a very troubled life and I don’t believe that death should canonize predators who victimize children, so while I love the art I can’t say the same about the artist.

2 Likes

MJ was an amazing person! All those rumors about him makes me sick because they always portray that as his legacy. It isn’t. HE’S A KING and nothing will change that! :kissing_heart: :relieved::fist:t5: I will forever love him!

2 Likes

Yasssss :heart:

3 Likes

@sofia2 US

2 Likes

The name Jannah Jackson says it all

2 Likes

amazing guy and musician, love his music, he’s was a genius.

i never get tired of his musics and video clips. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yesss. Hes so sexyyy :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m not trying to be rude or anythingbut we should try to move on since he isn’t coming back :sleepy:

yeah.

Omg Yassss gurlll Yassss!
I loove MJ :joy:

4 Likes

Maybe he passed away,… But he will never be forgotten. :pensive:

5 Likes

People are just appreciating a talented artist, let the people reminisce yo

5 Likes

my school played his songs as its black history month.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

I will forever appreciate Michael Jackson’s music.
Unlike most of today’s junk, his songs weren’t ALL about sex or drugs or killing. His music had REAL meaning and still never fails to put a smile on my face. It’s a shame he had to go so soon…Whitney Houston too.
:tired_face:

-Lou-Lou

5 Likes

Legends die young :v:t4:

3 Likes