Are you facing also the same problem?

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all doing well :blush:
So, I am not sure if you have read the topic @Tory made about the new update that it will be only available for few players.
I was selected and I found it amazing completing surveys and playing other games to earn shards.
But today, when I opened the Episode App, it got removed and not only that.
Now, I cannot even watch adds to earn shards.
This situation is rather sadly, and if it’s possible, @Tory, I would like to get some answers about this, since I cannot earn shards.
Like why is this happening? And I would like to know if there are and other people facing the same problem as me.
And please, @Sydney_H, correct me if I had put it on the wrong category :sweat_smile:
I hope you all have a good day/evening/night.
Take care,
Christina<3

5 Likes

My shards for some reason only appear when I do book club activities or read stories.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@ChristinaCh this may be a glitch, so you should definitely contact support with a help ticket :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Sydney_H, for putting my topic in the right category, and I will definitely submit a ticket to the Support Team.
Could you also close the topic, @Sydney_H?
I don’t know how to do that just yet :sweat_smile:
Thanks in advance, and have a good day/evening/night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Closed by OP request :smiley: