Are you guys on break because of the coronavirus?

I’m interested to see how many people don’t have work/school, I’m a student and so far this is my second week off! I still have about 2 more weeks until I get back to school, and I have to do E-Learning. E-Learning is basically online school. Let me know!

1 Like

Well, my school is technically still open but loads of people are not coming including me.

I’m still at work because we are classified as an essential business. My co-worker and I have decided that we should cut back on our hours and stay home like the government is telling us to do; however, our boss makes the final decision.

Yup :pensive: hate it because my mom on my back even more

I’m not going back to school until at least April 20th. It’s driving me crazy I can’t do anything :persevere::confounded:

I have so much work to do per day. It’s crazy. They are assigning me packets on packets and I have like no time to do anything for fun!

1 Like

my school opens on April 20

I was in university, butttt not anymore :sweat_smile: obviously

I still got school, they’re not planning on closing mine

Yes and I have to do distance learning, I fucking hate it. It’s so overwhelming, it’s basically hw but it’s due in a certain time which sucks. I’m not sure how long we’re being quarantined tho.

I’m not going until at least MAY 2ND

1 Like

Schools are closed, and people have to dp school work from home. But since I’m currently doing an internship, it’s continuing normally.

yep

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.