Are you in need of a FREE coder for your Episode story?

Are you currently looking for a free coder for your Episode story? If so, you have come to the right place.

My name is Robin, and I have an extensive knowledge on how to code and how to advanced direct on Episode. I am willing to give my services for free. However, I should mention that I am a school student. As of now, I have a clear schedule. If you are interested in my services, leave a reply to this post, and I will make sure to get back to you! :blush:

CLARIFICATION: I code. In most cases, I will not help you develop your
storyline/characters. A script to work with would be ideal.

Contact Me

Discord: andreaa#1470
Instagram: robinwrites.epi

Trial

If I agree to keep in touch with you, you will be entitled to ask me for a trial run. This means that you select a chunk of your script for me to bring to life in an Episode chapter, which should be worth 300-700 lines of code. From there, you can decide if you want my services.

10 Likes

Hi, I’m interested! My discord tag is catgirl#0069, if you would send me a friend request that would be great :]

1 Like

I have added you on Discord!

1 Like

I am interested and in need of a coder ASAP.

Hi there, mysteryepisodewriter! If you have Discord, add me: andrea#1470
Alternatively, you can PM me for my personal Instagram account.
:blush:

I will pm you now.

1 Like

hey @RobinWrites would you like to be a part of a writing team where we all together develop ideas and characters and etc.
there are many positions in our group, would you like to code with us, we currently have 2 coders with us and we have our first 3 chapters released, we’ll need someone who could code with our other two coders
feel free to pm me if you are interested

1 Like

Sounds like something I might be interested in. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

great then, I’ll be waiting for your message

Hey I have been messaging you from days can you tell me if you’re busy or something?

They did say they were a school student, and the holidays have just finished. Please be patient with them.

1 Like

I have no problem with waiting :blush: I was just hoping a reply :blush: just to make sure if he still want to do coding for me. Please don’t get me wrong :pleading_face:

Glad to hear it! If you have any coding questions, feel free to ask me.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m glad you asked :blush:

1 Like