Are you in need of a proofreader? Look here!

Heyy! It’s been a while haha. I took a small break, but I think I am ready to jump back in!!

If you are looking for someone to beta read or proof read your episode, I am here to help! I have proof read for 10+ people so I am experienced.

I prefer to read an actual script, but since I also read published stories, I am willing to read an actual story as well.

Please do not ask me to proofread just because you want reads!!

I know there are people who have asked me and I haven’t gotten to them yet. If you are one of these people please message me again!! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hey girl… I think I am going to need u really soon… Since my next chapter is almost ready :grin::heartbeat:

2 Likes

I will be waiting! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I was gonna hit edit, but hit delete, sorry

1 Like

No worries haha! Proofread as in checking for grammar mistakes, checking if the story runs smoothly, ect!

1 Like

Hey! Do you proofread unpublished stories using the link?

If yes then I have three chapters done! Can you please proofread them?

1 Like

I do! You can send me a message here or on Instagram @epi_summer :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump :two_hearts:

hello,
could you read threw episode 1 of my story (it’s not published yet) before I move onto episode 2 :heartpulse:

1 Like

Yes, of course! You can message me here or on instagram @epi_summer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bump x2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Bumpinggg :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

bump :two_hearts:

Hi dear, may I know if you still accepting me to proofread for me? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

Do you do it on Google docs for unpublished chapters?

1 Like

Hi, yes! You can message me details on here or instagram @epi_summer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I did messaged you on IG but it said you can’t received message :thinking:
Or maybe you message me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @joxilove.write

1 Like

Oh, that’s so weird. I will message you :slight_smile:

Hm, it says “Can’t create thread” when I try to message you. Want to just message on here for now?

Hi i want an proof reader i have not published my story