Are you in need of a UNIQUE and MADE JUST FOR YOU character details card? (read below)

Hii :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you clicked on this it means you’re interested in a unique and designed just for you character details card. Check the examples and rules, so you can get your own character card made by me! ASAP

examples

this character card belongs to @girlgame90

Kara and Kalani belong to @Olivia0207

Theo belongs to @theoidk

DO NOT STEAL

rules

What you need to do for me to make you a character details card:

1. Read 2 episodes of my story Squad:Roadtrip
  2. Send me proof that you read the 2 chapters on instagram @may.i.writeepisode
  3. Comment DONE and fill in this form down below

THE FORM:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OigpvR9P7uBpHM85zR2lDjuokd0k1aTtRJHdOkzkTB8_-Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

!IMPORTANT!

ALWAYS tag me when you use the character card
DON’T rush me (you can ask me when I think I’ll have your character card ready, but do not tell me to hurry up)
It takes me around a WEEK to complete a character card
Don’t be afraid to let me know if you don’t like the final result, I can make MINOR changes to it, since it is for you
I do both INK and LL

17 Likes

WOW i love them! can i request now?

1 Like

also do you do ink?

1 Like

I can do ink :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Make sure to read the rules, they should answer your question regarding when you can request.

1 Like

Hey I’m new here too… And so me and two other people created a group to help other community members would you like to join us???
If so here’s my ID @epihelpers2020
Thanks…
Hope you would consider it and contact us soon…:hugs::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

That’s nice of you to help the community like that! :yellow_heart: But I’m not currently interested in joining a group :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

no probs…

what if we don’t have an instagram?

1 Like

You can pm me here on the forums :hugs:

Hi,Im Jacayla and i been playing Episode for a while,And i wanted a character card I was just scrolling by and i saw this i was like WOW so that all i wanted to ask

2 Likes

OMG your character cards are beautiful! Do you do INK because I already made my LL character card? I love your work, keep going your great! :two_hearts: I’ve been looking for a good thriller story and I think your might just be it, I just started reading so I’ll be back once I’m done! :blush:

1 Like

Hey! If your still doing these can i request a few?

1 Like

PM so we can go through the details. :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t heard from you, so imagine you’re waiting for my response. Yes, I do ink and thank you very much for the compliment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Np! I was almost done with your story but I’m having mini heart attacks near the end. You’ll be heard from me soon! :blush:

1 Like

Done. I’ve sent you a DM on Insta (@author.theo) @May.I.Write

Summary

LL
name:
Theo
character details:
BODY: FEMALE SOFT BODY, NEUTRAL 02
BROW: ROUND THICK, BLACK DARK
HAIR: SLEEK PONYTAIL, CHESTNUT BROWN
EYES: DEEPSET DOWNTURNED, BROWN DARK
FACE: HEART SOFT
NOSE: DEFINED NATURAL
LIPS: SMALL HEART, RED MATTE
outfit:
BEAUTY MARK MOLE CHEEK, CROP JEAN JACKET DENIM BLUE OXFORD, CLEAR HEEL HIGH HEELS PLASTIC NAVY BLUE, DAISY CHAIN FLORAL YELLOW, LOCKET AND CHOKER NECKLACE METAL GOLD, SPAGHETTI STRAP POLKADOT SUMMER DRESS DENIM BLUE OXFORD, STRAPPED ACCENTED WATCH FACE BLUE NAVY, TRIANGLE LONG EARRINGS METAL GOLD.
background: this one
as for the general aesthetic, I want the sheet to express a powerful, yet gentle young woman

1 Like

Done. Sent you a DM on insta (nightowl.episodes is my account).
This may be asking a lot, I am in no rush at all to get these so take your time.
I was hoping you could make 4 character cards. 1 for my MC and 3 for my LIs.
1st character card: MC
Character Details
Skin Colour: Neutral 4
Body Type: Generic
Brows: Arched Natural Scarred in black
Hair: Short Flipped Wavy Solid in Red
Eyes: Deepset upturned wide in pale brown
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty in Rose light Nude matte
Outfit
Laceup Long pants Throwing Knife Harness Leather in Black and Ribbed leather Zippered Sleeves Red Cherry and Chunky Tread Ankle Boots Leather Black and Fishnet Bralette Thick Band Top Cotton Grey Black
Aesthetic
For all the character cards the theme is the same, which is their zodiac signs. So for this character her background should be cohesive with Aries. Something like the below picture or you could use exactly the below picture and then for the other characters a similar style

Name
Neci Rothschild

2nd character card: LI 1
Character Details
Skin colour: Neutral 03
Body type: Male Athletic Body
Brow: Arched Medium Black
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunked in Ice Blue
Face: Square Long Jaw Stubble
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Mouth: Medium Heart in Rose light Nude Matte
Outfit
Button Up Rolled up Sleeves Untucked Cotton Grey Black with Torn Knees Jeans Denim Grey Black and Boots Rugged Leather Black and Gold Metal Line Hoop Earring
Background
It was hard finding a similar Scorpio background to the Aries one so this is the best I could find its nice as well though

Because hes a Scorpio
Name
Damon Reyes
Accessories
Tribal Tattoo and Gold Line Metal Hoop Earring

3rd Character: 2nd LI
Character Details
Body Type: Male Generic Body
Skin Colour: Neutral 03
Brow: Straight Medium Scar in Dark Brown
Hair: Undercut Short Straight Texture in Ash Blonde
Eyes: Deepset Downturned Lidded in Blue Deep
Face: Chiseled Angular
Nose: Straight Pointed
Lips: Medium Heart in Pink Peach Medium Matte
Outfit
Sweater with Button up Shirt Wool Ivory White and Pressed Slack Pants Cotton Neutral White and Ankle Socks Oxford shoes Leather Black White
Background

Name
Noah

4th Character: 3rd LI
Character Details
Body Type: Female Generic Body
Skin Colour: Rose 05
Eyebrows: High Arch Angled in Black
Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose in Pastel Purple Lavender
Eyes: Deepset Downturned in Grey Cool
Face: Diamond
Nose: Round Button
Lips: Full Heart Pouty in Neutral Medium Nude Gloss
Outfit
Laceup Long Airy Boho Dress Cotton Pink with Jeweled Beach Sandals Leather Honey Brown and Metallic Flash Tattoo Gold
Background

Name
Aspen
Accessories
Metallic Flash Gold Tattoo

Poses
Damon: idle_armscrossed_angry_pose, Noah: flirt_coy, Aspen: laugh_giggle_pose, Neci: idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop (screenshot of Neci’s eyes looking to the right (away) during this pose

I have also sent all this info on the form you had listed.
Thank you!!

1 Like