Are you interested in being my character maker and stylist?

Hey beautiful people!

I am working on a story and character making and outfit selection takes most of my time so I was wondering if someone wants to be my stylist who would make characters and and assign outfits for different occasions.
I have one stylist already(who is amazing :revolving_hearts:) but she can’t handle much of work as she has tons of other works cause she is a writer herself.

So if you are willing to be my stylist then please fill out the form underneath(it is just a friendly for so that I can get your work routine sorted in my brains :blush:)

(click on the black arrow to open the form)
(copy and paste the form in reply section and write the answer in front of it)
:blush: :innocent:

STYLIST FORM

Which country/city do you live in-
What is your time zone-
At which times are you either sleeping or busy with work- Example : I sleep from 11pm to 12am or i have classes/i am busy between 3pm to 5 pm(according to your time zone)–
When is the best time to contact you-
*How will you do the coding for me- example: you will do the coding at your portal and copy paste it here so that i can copy paste it to my portal *
how long will it take for you to do a particular request for me-
(i know it depends upon the no. of characters and outfits I ask for but can you give a minimum maximum range?)

:blush: :blush: :revolving_hearts:

Also I will make sure to give you credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

Hey, I can be your stylist. You can check out my examples here.

1 Like

that would be lovely.
I saw your examples and they are perfect but can you make characters for me too?
and also @Anustories please fill out the form :blush: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: