Are you planning to stop with episode anytime soon?

Are you planning to stop with episode anytime soon? I mean completly it doesn’t matter if you write or read :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (I’m just curious)

10 Likes

maybe. I started when I was a few years younger so I’ve kinda grown from it. I do wanna leave, but I’ve done so many things here, made episode friends, wrote a story… I can’t leave like that yk :sob:

8 Likes

No absolutly not. I’m not leaving anytime soon. I’m making a story and have so many stories I still wanna read. But I was just curious if there are people that plan on leaving. :hugs:

7 Likes

No. :relaxed:

13 Likes

:laughing: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

No way! I’ve been on Episode since I was 8 or 9 and on the forums nearly 5 months now, there’s no way I’m leaving even though this person on my school bus thinks the game is werid but who cares, I still play Episode anyway!

12 Likes

:star_struck: Yes!!

5 Likes

Nope.

4 Likes

I’ve been into episode since I was 13. At this point I don’t think I’ll every leave :tired_face:

9 Likes

i don’t think so. i’m not saying no because who knows, but for the time-being i’m staying

5 Likes

:hugs: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Me 2 :eyes:

2 Likes

I get that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been on it since i was 8 or 9, ik that’s way too young to be on Episode but who cares!

5 Likes

I would consider leaving the social aspect because I feel it negatively impacts me a lot of the time (nothing to with the people btw, just social media and interacting with others feels draining because of my anxiety) and maybe even reading because I have not been interested in reading recently. But coding I wouldn’t because as much as I dread opening the portal sometimes it is actually so fun to me. It makes me feel proud when I see the end product after spending so much time on it.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t leave the forums or portal part of it. But I would most likely leave the reading with the way it’s going, I actually have not read a story in maybe a week more or less, mostly because I don’t want STW or ea and also because I’m writing. (In part because I read stories on other apps). So I guess no but I might leave the reading part. But stick with the writing/ coding/ forums/ etc. part.

5 Likes

That’s what keep me going :hugs:

5 Likes

I get that :joy::two_hearts:

2 Likes

There are some things putting me off. The fact that they wanted to compromise with the ivy app now they’ve just backflipped and basically told the ones who want to read something a little more mature to “get stuffed.”
To promise something then change is wrong to me

5 Likes

I get that what you mean it’s kinda weird they did that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes