Baseball
Basketball
Share your faav sport here.

2 Likes

Haha!

Sports!

Good one!

9 Likes

I don’t play sports but I love me some American football.

1 Like

soccer!

2 Likes

I used to play football(soccer) from year 3 to year 6 and then in year 7 I started trampolining but they stopped trampolining by the end of the year. I also started playing netball and basketball in year 7 until year 10 and had to stop because of my GCSE’s. I really do miss basketball and Netball and if I get the opportunity to play them again, I definitely will

3 Likes

Sameeee :joy:

2 Likes

… trampolining?

That’s a sport?! Jumping on a trampoline!

I love sports then!

1 Like

:joy::joy: it wasn’t just jumping. There were different levels and each level we were taught new tricks. The higher the level, the harder the tricks and we were assessed to see if we could go up a level or not. I couldn’t really go that far as they stopped it but I reached a reasonable level for an amateur :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

sport? who’s that? never heard of it :cowboy_hat_face:

but seriously i trained a lot of sports, gymnastic, volleyball, swimming, ballet, basketball, etc.

for some reason i quit all of them, even though i love swimming, but i prefer artsy things, playing piano, singing and drawing.

1 Like

Idk if horse riding is a sport but I’ll count is as one. That’s all I have on my sportiness :smiley:

2 Likes

Only when listening to the Spice Girls!

3 Likes

Swimming!

2 Likes

Not really sporty but I usually spend most of my time at the gym doing cardio & weights.

2 Likes

Usually I love dance :dancer:. But in sports i love swimming and badminton :smile:

2 Likes

Unless Wii sports count not really :joy:

But I also like dancing

2 Likes

I love sports but I can’t do them for a long period of time I have to take lots of breaks and go easy on myself cause I’ve been having breathing problems lately :cry:

1 Like

I play badminton. :badminton:

2 Likes

Aww, I hope it gets better. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I love sports :revolving_hearts: I play volleyball and soccer I’d like to learn to play basketball but I’m too clumsy and uncoordinated.

1 Like

I wish! :joy:

1 Like