Are You the One? Season Five - Sign-Ups/Chat

Welcome to season five of Are You The One, a reality show in which twenty to twenty-four competitors will face off in hopes of finding love and winning the million dollar prize. Each competitor will have a perfect match, but they will not know who it is.

In this roleplay, each week will be three RP days. (One RP day equals two days in real life)
During the first day, there will be a competition and there will usually be two winners. The winners will be able to choose who they want to take on a date. After the competition, all of the contestants will socialize in the house.
During the second day, the date will take place and the other contestants will socialize in the house. The rest of the contestants will also choose which couple on the date they want to send into the truth booth, which will reveal if the couple is a perfect match or not. The chosen couple will then get in the booth when they get back from their date, and if they are a perfect match they will spend one last night with the other contestants before going off to a romantic hotel. If they are not a perfect match, they will have to try to move on to continue on in the search of their perfect match.
During the third day, the contestants will socialize and get ready for the match ceremony at night. Each week either the girls or guys will have their pick of who they want to sit with at the ceremony. There will then be twelve lights and every light represents a perfect match. The number of lights that are lit are how many perfect matches are sitting together at the ceremony.
The goal of the game is that by the end of ten (there might be more depending on how many matches there are) weeks all ten-twelve (depends on the number of perfect matches) lights will be lit. If they are, the million dollar prize will split in between all the contestants, if they are not, they will walk away with nothing. This explanation may be subject to change because I may be adding twists; however, I am still not sure.

This season, @stephp99 will be helping me the matches. This roleplay still belongs to me. I will be posting as Ryan, creating the challenges and being in charge of them, and creating the faceclaims/sign-ups. @stephp99 will read all of your sign-ups (I will not read them until after the roleplay is over) and will match up the characters, then send me the basic info (faceclaim, name, age, owner) so I can put them on the faceclaims. Once the roleplay starts, they will be sending me the results of the truth booths and match ceremonies so I can have Ryan announce it. They will also be sending out the challenges that I made, and occasionally they can babysit a character or two if somebody is busy for a couple days.

Everybody can sign-up and hopefully at least one of your characters will get a spot, but it isn’t guaranteed that both of them will. (It isn’t 100% guaranteed that either character will get a spot either, but @stephp99 will try to make it work) If you don’t get a spot or only get one character accepted, you can let me know if you would like to be on the waiting list in case somebody drops out or goes inactive. (Which unfortunately usually happens pretty fast)

Everybody who wants to make character must submit their sign-ups before September 3rd, 2018! Once the roleplay starts, absolutely NO new characters are allowed (However, you may ask to be put on the waiting list to adopt a character)

Rules:
-You must be active, seriously if you are not going to be active, don’t join!
-Make dramatic (or at least interesting) characters, but remember, keep them believable!
-This kind of goes along with the rule above, but do not make boring or perfect characters!
-You must create one male and one female character. (Do not create two characters of the same gender)
-No characters are allowed to be homosexual in order for this to work, sorry!
-All faceclaims must be of real people! (No drawings/animations and obviously only humans)
-If you are not active for longer than two days without letting me know beforehand, your characters will be put up for adoption! I can also put your character up for adoption if I feel like you are not active enough. Ideally, at least a conversation a day would be good.
-Once your character has found their perfect match in the truth booth and goes to the hotel, they will only be playable at the light ceremony.
-Sex is allowed (In the show there’s actually a room called the boom boom room which will be in the roleplay), but once the clothes come off, you must skip the scene. (And even when clothes are on, don’t make anything graphic)
-DO NOT share details about your characters with anybody else. The only thing you’re allowed to share is what they look like, their name, and their age. Do not share their personality or biography or interests or what they’re looking for in a person. The reason for this is that then it might be easier to determine who is a perfect match which ruins the whole point of the roleplay. The purpose is to discover what the other characters are like yourself instead of being told.
-When you roleplay, please try to stay with what you wrote and don’t change your characters’ personalities because if you do, their perfect match won’t be as compatible with them. If you need your character’s personality or bio or something, you can PM @stephp99 and she’ll send it to you.

Sign-ups: Click here!
Faceclaims: Click here!

Tagging those who I’m pretty sure were interested!
@Kittenlove, @L375, @Littlefeets, @Annaliese_Clairemont, @epi.alyssaa, @Chocolate_Mama, @amberh.episode, @dqrkskinqueen, @arielbelles, @taliaa, @QueenChid, @Mashia, @oorgeloop, @mage158, @Kate_Potter, @SilverStar, @Wingsoffire, @ScarletSwanHunter

YES BISH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oof body

Hmmmm if I didn’t know correctly I’d say you’re excited.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i need help

oooh reserve for two.

Can I reserve for 4??

Reserve!

Entered my female, might take me a while to think about the guy… :sweat_smile:

Is it necessary to reserve?

PIf you want, you can make four characters; however, it is very unlikely that all four characters would get in. If you submit four characters, only one/two of them will probably get it, but making more characters will increase the probability of you getting in. (In case one or two of your characters just don’t have a match with anyone else) The only chance of three or four of your characters getting in is if not many other people sign-up or a lot of people who sign-up are inactive or something.

Nope! (Since not all characters are getting in and there’s a due date for the sign-ups anyway)

Okay, in that case I’ll try my luck!

This season are we going to make a new thread for chatting?

This will be the thread and if we run out of space, I’ll make another thread.

Reserve a female character please!!

Hey, in the rules it says that everybody must make one male and one female character, so you also have to make a male character!

Reserve for two
Plz

sigh… I thought I had everything figured out for both of my characters, which I have been working on for probably a week, and then when I looked at the sign up form I saw that there was about 3 or 4 things added that I have to come up with now… :woman_facepalming:t2::tired_face: Now to try to figure those things out…

The signups are up! Time to get to work.

oh yeah forgot about that sorry.