Are You the One? Season Four - Chat 2

You sure about that haha jk. But I could see them having sex on the stage idk why it just kinda somewhat seems like something they would do or anyways Christian would want to do

Nah, they wouldn’t. All the times they’ve done it has been private so far anyway

Ok

GUYS! RP thread, don’t forget!

Who do you guys think would stay together after the show?

We only know four matches hahaha, slow down

Oof, I’m waiting for @Littlefeets to respond and Matteo is approachable but I don’t think (?) anyone else is or is and is active right now.

They don’t even have to be a match though. :joy: Like on the real show there was a couple that was a no match and liked each other and after the show they continued to date and are now having a baby/had a baby.

So will that be Elijah and Elora? And he’s freak about his genes ruining the kid…

Oh, we could probably use Matteo and Haru to have this conversation to make Caliope happy hahaha

I could see Elora being with Elijah after the show, she’d just need a little more time to admit that she actually wants a relationship.

Yes! And I know who your talking about too it was Gianna and Hayden

Lol, ok, we could do that. I may go to sleep somewhat soon though because I’m starting to get tired.

I was only kidding haha! Only if you want to

Lol, I don’t care, whatever’s fine. It’s not like them talking about this significantly contributes to the RP.

She’ll say it’s boring small talk anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Excuse me, Missy?! So would you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know I know, I tease! I do it to get a rise out of you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m so happy right now! Season 7 of AYTO is premiering in 2 days. I can finally get my fix

… why didn’t you tell me that ealier? :tired_face:

I FORGOT! I was reading through so many different replies and got so distracted that I forgot I was trying to set you up for this huge meta theater moment