Are You the One? Season Four - Official Thread

Welcome to season four of Are You The One, a reality show in which twenty-four competitors will face off in hopes of finding love and winning the million dollar prize. All competitors will have a perfect match, but they do not know who it is.

In this roleplay, each week will be three RP days.
During the first day, there will be a competition and there will be two (sometimes three and maybe only one) winners. The winners will be able to choose who they want to take on a date. After the competition, all of the contestants will socialize in the house.
During the second day, the date will take place and the other contestants will socialize in the house. The rest of the contestants will also choose which couple on the date they want to send into the truth booth, which will reveal if the couple is a perfect match or not. The chosen couple will then get in the booth when they get back from their date, and if they are a perfect match they will spend one last night with the other contestants before going off to a romantic hotel. If they are not a perfect match, they will have to try to move on to continue on in the search of their perfect match.
During the third day, the contestants will socialize and get ready for the match ceremony at night. Each week either the girls or guys will have their pick of who they want to sit with at the ceremony. There will then be twelve lights and every light represents a perfect match. The number of lights that are lit is how many perfect matches are sitting together at the ceremony.
The goal of the game is that by the end of eleven weeks all twelve lights will be on. If they are, the million dollar prize will split in between all the contestants, if they are not, they will walk away with nothing.

This is set in Costa Rica.

Rules:
-Turn notifications on for this thread!
-If your character is approachable, make them approach another approachable character, don’t just wait!
-No characters can be homosexual. (Sorry!)
-You must be active!
-Make sure to keep the roleplay dramatic, so add drama!
-If you are not active for longer than four days without letting me know beforehand, your characters will be put up for adoption! Your character can also be put up for adoption if I decide you are not active enough!
-No contact with the outside world is allowed. (Unless permitted by Ryan, but you’d have to ask me)
-No electronic devices are allowed unless they are already in the house like a TV, but characters have very little options)
-No books, music, or most things from the outside world are allowed.
-Characters may not leave the area of the house unless they have permission. (From me. For challenges, going to the nurse, etc)
-Once your character has found their perfect match in the truth booth and goes to the hotel, they will only be playable at the light ceremony.
-Sex is allowed (In the show there’s actually a room called the boom boom room which will be in the roleplay), but obviously no graphic details!
-DO NOT share details about your characters with anybody else. The only thing you’re allowed to share is what they look like, their name, and their age. Do not share their personality or biography or interests or what they’re looking for in a person. The reason for this is that then it might be easier to determine who is a perfect match which ruins the whole point of the roleplay. The purpose is to discover what the other characters are like yourself instead of being told.
-When you roleplay, please try to stay with what you wrote and don’t change your characters’ personalities because if you do, their perfect match won’t be as compatible with them. If you need your character’s personality or bio or something, you can @CrazyCaliope and she’ll send it to you. If you need anything else that doesn’t have to do with you characters’ personalities or the matches, PM me.
-If you are not writing in character, write OOC (Out of Character) or ORP. (Out of Roleplay)

Waiting List:
@readerslivesouls
@Jahstoriess

Faceclaims: Click here!
House Tour/Map: Click here!

@KBaldi93 @amberh.episode @Littlefeets @sunflower.jm @amberose @epi.alyssaa @Annaliese_Clairemont @L375 @Wingsoffire @oorgeloop @Etherwalker @stephp99 @Chocolate_Mama @CrazyCaliope

If you need me to explain anything in more detail, tell me below or PM me!

List of approachable characters (if your character is on this list, approach another approachable character on this list):

Are You the One? Season Four - Sign-Ups

Ryan

“Hello everybody! Welcome to season four of Are You the One! This season there are also twenty-four competitors, but every one of them has a perfect match, so there are twelve perfect matches. You will all have eleven weeks this time to figure out the perfect matches, so hopefully, for you guys, you can win. I will start the season out by asking one of the guys who they are attracted to and one of the girls who they are attracted to.” I looked at one of the guys. “So, which one of the girls do you think could be your perfect match?”
OOC: Any guy can respond.
@KBaldi93, @amberh.episode @Lex_C @Littlefeets @sunflower.jm @Drama_Queer @amberose @Cam @LukeDaCat @epi.alyssaa @AngelinaTheUnicorn @Annaliese_Clairemont @ShortSpaces @Chocolate_Mama @L375 @Wingsoffire @oorgeloop

Kyler Graham
I look up as the host eyes me, hoping I would give an answer. “You know man, if I’m being honest with you I really don’t know. I can tell you that Lena Michael really dazzled me when she walked through the door.” I smile, looking kind of like a dork when thinking back to that moment.

Ryan

“Ok then, well that girl’s name is Lena Michael. Lena, meet Kyler Graham.” I then looked at a girl. “Which man do you think could be your perfect match?”
OOC: I forgot to say this, but they are all in the front of the house and have not gone in yet and they also don’t know anybody else’s name yet.
Any girl can answer the question above.

@KBaldi93, @amberh.episode @Lex_C @Littlefeets @sunflower.jm @Drama_Queer @amberose @Cam @LukeDaCat @epi.alyssaa @AngelinaTheUnicorn @Annaliese_Clairemont @ShortSpaces @Chocolate_Mama @L375 @Wingsoffire @oorgeloop

Belle
She smiled.” Well he seems like he’d be my perfect match.” She nodded toward the guy, Drew Woods.
@kitty4322

Ryan

I nodded. “That is Drew Woods. Drew, meet Belle Papenfuse.” I then looked at the four that I said the names of. “Tomorrow Kyler and Lena will be going on a date together, same with Belle and Drew. You four will be going rock climbing.” I told them with a smile, then looked at everybody else. “Everybody may now head into the house and look around, unpack, or get acquainted.”

OOC: I also forgot to mention, this is taking place in Costa Rica.

ORP: I dont see my girl in the faceclaims…

Christian Graham

Christian eyeballed each girl as they passed him in the hall, chuckling to himself. After picking a room and unpacking Christian hurried down to the living room to greet some ladies.

ORP: Approachable! Anybody else?

OOC: If you don’t see a character you made in the faceclaims, that means they did not make it in, sorry! You still have Ryder, your male character though, so please roleplay with them!

Ruby Marshall
I looked around, picking up my bags and heading to the house. There’s so many guys to choose from… How am I supposed to find my match with so many options?
After dropping my bags in the first room, I spot someone getting settled in the living room. “Hey there.”
@amberh.episode

Ian Kane
I scanned the other contestants before heading inside with my bags. I wasn’t really expecting to split $1 million with 24 people, but I guess it’s still a doable challenge.

ORP: approachable in one of the bedrooms

Kyler Graham
I carried my suitcase up the stairs towards one of the two bedrooms, and started unpacking while thinking about my date with that Lena girl.
ORP: Approachable

Christian Graham

After laying down on the comfy sofa, he heard a voice that startled him a bit. Christian looked up to see a hot chick. He smirked. “Hey yourself. I’m Christian. Christian Graham, but you can just call me Graham.” Christian held out his hand for her to shake.

Drew Woods
I smiled when I was chosen to get to go on the first date. My little sister was excited enough to know that I was getting to come on the show. She will be ecstatic knowing I got to be one of the people on the first date. I looked at the girl that picked me. She wasn’t really what I found the most attractive looking, but my sister would kill me, if I didn’t try and enjoy all of this, or at least talk to the girl before the date, and the girl could be a good person to draw as a comic book character. I walked over to her. “Belle, right?”

@Chocolate_Mama

ORP: Wow I wrote a lot more for him than I planned to…

ORP: Whoops forgot to tag! @amberose

Kyler Graham
As I’m cramming all my clothes into the ridiculously tiny closet space I notice a guy a few beds away. “Hey, you having trouble with this too?” I ask him, referring to the small space.
@amberose

Ruby

I stared at his hand for perhaps a second to long. A handshake? Seriously? Does that mean I’m friendzoned. I shook it anyway, “I’m Ruby. Ruby Marshall. But you can stick to calling me by my first name”. I give him a quizzical look. Surely he already knows going by your last name is a little… Odd?

@amberh.episode

Adam Brooks
I looked at all the girls and thought wow one of these woman will be my perfect match. Let’s see if they can handle me. I went to one of the bedrooms and put my stuff down. I then walked to the living room to meet some of the people.

ORP: Approachable!

Ian

I gave the guy next to me a bit of a laugh. “Actually no. I packed light, figured I’ll get into that honeymoon suite early on”

@LukeDaCat

Christian Graham

“Nice to meet you, Ruby.” He gave her a small wink as he shook her hand. Christian questioned the look Ruby gave him but shrugged it off. “You excited for the show?”

Belle
She looked at him for a moment.” No the names Carl.” She laughed as she thought for a moment.” So guess we’re going on a little date.”
@Littlefeets