Are You the One? Season Four - Official Thread

Christian Graham

He pressed her against the confessional room door, ignoring Haru and whatever he was saying. Christian was only concentrating on Ruby to pay any attention to anyone else. He leaned closer and flirtingly whispered, “Your turn, Roobs.”

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby

“Uh, no. Your turn,” I whispered back, not missing a beat. I was less nervous getting shoved against the wall now that I knew we were actually matched. I didn’t have to worry about saying the wrong thing anymore like I had been for weeks now. “Shirt or pants, one’s got to go. I don’t care which.”

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

Christian smirked. “Neither.” He flicked his shoes off behind him, unfortunately, he wasn’t wearing socks. So next time it would be his shirt. “I think I came more prepared for your little game.”

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Haru

I rolled my eyes and left those two to… Do whatever it is they were about to do. I don’t think I would ever want to use the confessionals now…

Ruby

“Now you’re just being dumb,” I said, rolling my eyes. “When I’m fully naked we’re going to do it anyway, so you’re just making it harder for yourself,” I said, putting my hands down his pants and feeling for his member. “Or am I the one making it harder?” I teased. “That can count as your question, Graham.”

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

He closed his eyes slowly as she reached into his pants. He repressed the urge to groan, and instead whispered, “Well, that depends on whether you think it does. Is that the type of question you want me to answer or did you want to know me?” He leaned in closer still, his breath hot on her ear. “If you want to make it easier then you can remove the item of clothing for me.”

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby

I shivered as he leaned closer into my ear and took my hand back quickly. Damn, he knew my weakness. I couldn’t waste a chance to get to know him when these moments were so rare. How else would we have a chance of working outside of the show?

“No, no, no. I guess fair’s fair. You technically took off a layer and I technically shouldn’t be offering up hand jobs when you haven’t earnt them,” I said smiling. “What’s the longest relationship you’ve had? That’s my question.”

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Drew
I nodded. “Yeah. And I’m kinda glad that pretty much everyone was too drunk to be able to remember it.”
@kitty4322

ORP: Sorry I fell asleep!

Christian Graham

“Now c’mon, I think I’ve answered a fair amount to get a little entertain pre-show,” he teased, sliding her straps off of her shoulders. “Well …” He reached his hand around her back to the clasp of her bra. “… I don’t think my exes would call them relationships, but I think three, maybe four months is my max. I don’t know, I really don’t pay that much attention to one …” … Not until you, Christian suddenly realised.

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Adam
I just nodded and said “I’m sorry if that made you uncomfortable I was just curious. So what is the first thing your going to do when you get home?” I asked her trying to change the topic of the question since she did feel uncomfortable.

@epi.alyssaa

ORP: it’s ok I passed out

Ruby

I nodded curiously, it sounded like he hadn’t quite finished his sentence. I reached around my back to hold my bra in place, stopping him from taking it off. “Here?” I asked, referring to our location.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

When she reached her hand back to stop him, he clasped his hand around hers instead. “Why not?”

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby

“Is that your question?” I asked, not moving my hand. Not that I could at this point anyway.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

Christian smiled, a partially friendly and kind one. “No. It’s a question for you, but not my game question. My game question is,” his smile morphed into a smirk again. "How handsome do your exes come when compared to the godlike beauty that is me? "

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby
“Exes? As in multiple?” I chuckled, “I only have had one major ex and… he’s…” I paused, I probably should just feed his ego on this one. “There’s no comparison. You even beat all the random hook ups I’ve had too,” I added.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

“Is it cheating if I already knew what your answer would be?”, Christian joked. “So which item are you going to remove from me?” Even if you didn’t remove anything after your last question.

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby

“Is it cheating if I only said what I knew you wanted to hear?” I laughed back at him… “So we’re really doing it here?” I asked again, as I started lifting up his shirt.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

Ruby pulled his shirt off over his head. Impressive since he still clasped her hand behind her back. His shirt simply hung on his forearm, unable to move over their hands. He looked around. “We could, or if it’d make you more comfortable then we can either go in here …” He gestured to the confessional door behind her. “… Or back to the boom boom room?!”

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Ruby

Why was he leaving this up to me? I just wanted to fuck now, I didn’t care where.
“You pick, and I’ll take something off for free… No questions necessary.”

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Christian Graham

"Now that Aurelio and Belle have left, I believe the boom boom room is ours. We should just move in there permanently.” He dropped her hand and gripped her hips tightly. Lowering his head to hers, he whispered against her lips before kissing her, "Your transport is ready to leave if you climb aboard.

@amberose
@amberh.episode