Are You the One? Season Four - Official Thread

Elora

I woke up slowly, staying in bed for some time before I made my way out and got ready. I then started to cook some eggs and bacon to start the day.
OOC: Approachable!

Christian Graham

Christian’s pants fell to the floor as he stood up and pulled Ruby up with him. She stepped out of them, placed his hands at her sides and threw her down on the bed. Then reached for her ankles and dragged her closer. He was a man of few words, so said nothing. Just knelt down beside the bed, placing his head between her thighs, he dove deep without an oxygen tank.

Time skip - They had quite a celebration that night, and it continued until the earlier hours before falling asleep.

@amberose
@amberh.episode

Are You the One? Season Four - Chat 2

Haru

I woke up and headed to the kitchen to make my hot cocoa. “Morning Elora,” I smiled, seeing her making some eggs and bacon.

@kitty4322

Allandra
She woke up fresh and ready for her date. She got ready and made her way outside to find Adam already there. “Hi Adam, how are you this morning?”

@KBaldi93
@Annaliese_Clairemont

ORP: I know I basically have free rein since she so underdeveloped, but please tell me if I repeat something or get something wrong, and I’ll edit.

Valeria

Valeria put on a casual red dress on and headed to the front of the house.

Elijah

He got up and went to the living room to start his day.

ORP: Approachable, sorry for the short replies I’m at school

Elora

“Good morning!” I smiled back at him. “Do you want me to make some for you too?”
@amberose

Haru

“Oh, um, if there’s enough… And I can make you one of these,” I said, looking at the cup of hot cocoa I had started to make.

@kitty4322

Matteo

I looked over at Valeria as was the last one to make her way to the front of the house. “Let’s go in the limo.” I told her, not bothering to greet her. I then opened the door and motioned toward the entrance. “Ladies first.”
@sunflower.jm

Elora

I nodded. “Yeah, there’s more eggs and bacon in the fridge. Sure, if it’s no trouble.”
@amberose

Haru

“No trouble at all,” I smiled. “So do you know who you’ll pick for the match up ceremony?”

@kitty4322

Lena

Lena woke up with a yawn, and got dressed. She walked downstairs seeing a few others already up, and created breakfast. Once her oatmeal was made, she walked to the living room and waved to Elijah, with a bright smile. “Good morning.”

@sunflower.jm

Elora

I shook my head. “It’s between Drew and Kyler. I need to talk with Kyler though because I’ve never had a conversation with him. Do you know who might pick you?”
@amberose

Adam
I saw Allandra come out to the limo. “Hello to you to Allandra. I’m doing well how about yourself?” I asked while opening the limo door for her.

@CrazyCaliope
@Annaliese_Clairemont

OCC: alright I’ll let you know

Ruby

I was woken by all the noise coming from the kitchen. I looked beside me and saw Graham still asleep. I smiled thinking about last night. He thought I was perfect. I sighed, getting up and wrapping the blanket around me. I walked into the beauty room, hoping none of the others were here. If he thought I was perfect for him, I had to maintain that, I thought as I started doing my make up. Once done, I headed back to our room and crawled into our bed. “Morning,” I said, kissing him lightly on the lips.

@CrazyCaliope
@amberh.episode

Haru

I shook my head in return, as I made two cups of hot cocoa. “I was hoping Sofia would, but it looks like she and Kyler have something going on,” I told her.

@kitty4322

Elora

“Really? Have they even talked before?” I asked.
@amberose

Haru

“Apparently,” I said, rolling my eyes. I turned to face Elora, putting the mug down on the counter beside her. “So how do you feel about Drew then? If Kyler’s taken now…”

@kitty4322

Elora

I shrugged. “He’s nice, but a little boring. He still could be my match though, I don’t think I asked for someone who wasn’t boring.”
@amberose

Haru

I laughed at her answer. “Maybe you could bring out something in him? Make him not boring?” I suggested. “If he’s your match, there must be something. You just need to find it.”

@kitty4322

Allandra
"I slept pretty well, thanks. Would have liked to have done some yoga at the beach first though,” she said before getting into the limo.

@KBaldi93
@Annaliese_Clairemont