Are You the One? - Season Seven - Official Thread

Dani
I frowned and took another sip of my whiskey. “Well, someone’s also competative.” I told him. I then smirked at him and started spinning the liquid in my glass. “Mm, who’d you sit with?” I asked him, moving so that I was sitting beside of him. The breeze was a calming, just like how night time was for me. I could stay out all night and just stare up at the sky if I could. It was enchanting. I looked at Cade with an eyebrow raised. “At least we didn’t get a black out though.” I told him, taking another sip of my drink.
@kitty4322

3 Likes

Valentina

I was just finishing my organizing all of my clothes in the trunk when I heard a voice. “Bedmates, eh? This will be fun.” I looked over to see Ajax and I bit my lip. “Oh yeah, definitely.” I could definitely hear my heart pounding right now. I licked my lips, then went back to organizing my clothes and noticed Ajax flop onto the bed. “Are you going to sleep in that?” I asked. He had only taken off his tie, but I assumed that it still wasn’t too comfortable to sleep with what he currently had on.
@Aesthetic

2 Likes

Ajax
I raised an eyebrow at her and smiled humorously as she bit her lip. I probably smelt like alcohol because I had a couple of drinks before I came up here. I turned on my side to face her and then propped my head up on my palm. “Well, I hope not. Are you suggesting something?” I teased her with a light smirk.
@kitty4322

2 Likes

Cade

“Mm, who’d you sit with?” “Leilani. She was my partner for the challenge earlier. I still don’t really know much about her though.” I shrugged. “How about you? Who’d you sit with?” I asked. She then moved to sit next to me and said that at least we didn’t get a blackout. “Yeah, true. I’m not in it for the money, but losing half a million dollars would not be fun.” I told her with a sigh, then drank some more liquor.
@Aesthetic

2 Likes

Valentina

“Well, I hope not. Are you suggesting something?” I looked down and felt my face turn red. “What? L-like what?” I looked back up at him and closed the trunk, then walked over and got in on the other side of the bed. I could feel even more heat rising to my face since we were closer now. I really did not want my face to be this red, but it happened sometimes, especially since I liked Ajax.
@Aesthetic

2 Likes

Dani
“Oh, never heard of her.” I told him with a light chuckle. I then looked into my drink, then back up to him. “Brooks, he’s pretty cool.” I told him with a smirk. “I’m definitely not worried about the money, but that would mean we were complete losers. That shall never be on my record.” I told him with a snicker, taking a big down of the rest of my drink. “Hey, wanna get drunk and go down to the beach?” I asked jokingly. I needed to have fun, it was kind of boring here.
@kitty4322

3 Likes

Ajax
I looked to her and raised my eyebrows. “Don’t play innocent on me, love.” I told her with a light chuckle. I then started to unbutton my shirt very slowly, but mainly because I was tired. I had the droopy eyes, sleepy voice, and everything. I looked into her eyes as I got to the middle and looked at her a bit expressionless, trying to see if she was uncomfortable or not.
@kitty4322

2 Likes

Cade

I raised an eyebrow once she smirked as she mentioned the name of the guy she sat with. “Do you like him or something?” I asked. “I’m definitely not worried about the money, but that would mean we were complete losers. That shall never be on my record.” I nodded. I wasn’t really especially competitive or anything, but I didn’t want to be seen as a loser or a failure. “Yeah, let’s hope that we don’t have any blackouts during the season at all.” “Hey, wanna get drunk and go down to the beach?” I raised an eyebrow. That was something I typically never did. “Uh, sure, we can do that. Do you want to take the drinks there or just get drunk here?”
@Aesthetic - oh no, I have no idea what a drunk Cade would be like

2 Likes

Valentina

“Don’t play innocent on me, love.” “I mean, I just want to know what you’re thinking. What-what if we’re thinking different things?” He then began to unbutton his shirt and whatever redness that had disappeared from my face came back. He unbuttoned his shirt very slowly and then looked into my eyes once he reached the middle. Was this him being seductive? Because it was working. Or maybe he’s just tired and it’s uncomfortable to sleep with a shirt on. I bit my lip, but just stayed still to see if he’d say or do anything next.
@Aesthetic

3 Likes

Dani
“Do you like him or something?” I shook my head, then chuckled lightly. “Well, I don’t know him. He’s just hot.” I said, raising my eyebrows humorously. “Yeah, let’s hope that we don’t have any blackouts during the season at all.” I licked my lips and nodded at this statement. “That would be embarrassing.” I told him. I then grinned once he agreed to do it. He kind of surprised me. “Let’s take it there.” I told him, grabbing the bottle of whiskey. “Are you okay with this?” I asked, holding the bottle up.
@kitty4322

4 Likes

Ajax
“You want to know what I’m thinking?” I asked with a smirk. “Guess.” I told her, still unbuttoning my shirt as I looked into her eyes. Once she didn’t answer, I raised my eyebrows. “Your face is a tad bit red, are you hot?” I asked her with a joking tone. Once I finished unbuttoning, I took my shlrt and tossed it onto my stuff.
@kitty4322

4 Likes

Cade

“Well, I don’t know him. He’s just hot.” I chuckled, then nodded. “Good to know.” Once Dani said to take the alcohol to the beach and asked if I was okay with the bottle of whiskey, I nodded. “Yeah, I’m good with that. Let’s go.” I told her, then started walking toward the beach. “You know, I rarely get drunk. It’s been a while since I’ve last gotten drunk.”
@Aesthetic

4 Likes

Valentina

“Guess.” I opened my mouth, but then shut it again. “Your face is a tad bit red, are you hot?” I then rolled my eyes and whacked him with the sleeve of my robe, although it was just playful, it didn’t actually hurt. “Oh, you know why my face is red. And I’m not guessing, you know what I was thinking.” I laid on my back and crossed my arms, but glanced over at him. The heat was just not leaving my face.
@Aesthetic

3 Likes

Dani
I looked at him and raised my eyebrow, curious as to what he meant. I stood up after he answered, and walked next to him in the direction of the beach. I had the bottle in my hand, but I looked up at him once he spoke. “Me either, I always get called in to work, so I rarely get drunk. Just in case something happens, you know?” I said.
@kitty4322

3 Likes

Ajax
I chuckled once she wacked me with her sleeve. “Ow, that hurt so bad…” I told her with a playful roll of the eyes. “Tell me why your face is red.” I said, laying onto my back as well. I closed my eyes and rested them as I waited for her to speak.
@kitty4322

3 Likes

Cade

“Me either, I always get called in to work, so I rarely get drunk. Just in case something happens, you know?” I nodded. “I usually don’t get called into work randomly, but I work late and get up early and just can’t have a hangover for work. I guess it’s sort of refreshing that now I can do what I want?” I shrugged. I continued walking, then started feeling some of the sand under my shoes. “Could you pass me the bottle?” I asked, wanting to take a swig out of it already.
@Aesthetic - I’m excited for this lol

3 Likes

Valentina

“Tell me why your face is red.” I bit my lip for a moment. “Because of what we were talking about, because I’m getting nervous, because I like you.” Oh my god. I seriously just said that. I felt my heart beating really quickly and I looked over at him to see if he would have any reaction.
@Aesthetic

3 Likes

Dani
I looked at him and listened, then nodded once he finished. “Yeah, there was one single time I had to come in, but I was drunk, sadly,” I told him, then I took a sip from the bottle. “Drama around the office,” I added, explaining why I was drunk. “And they had to hook me up to a banana bag, it was so embarrassing.” I told him with a light groan. Once he asked for the bottle, I handed it to him. I felt oddly comfortable eith Cade. I felt like I could trust him already, and I rarely felt like that.
@kitty4322

3 Likes

Carly Baker

Carly smiled with a nod. “Yeah. It is pretty cool, I get to do what I love to do.” Carly nodded along as she listened to Dante. “What made you want to go to dental school?” She wasn’t sure what to ask him, but she would pretty much tell him anything he wanted to know.

@elgenbloskenwriter22

1 Like

Ajax
I looked at her and smiled gently. “Oh, really? Already…?” I question with a playful glimmer in my eyes. “Well, what would you do if I…” I looked at her before I was hovering over her, my hands above her head, and our faces inches apart. “Did this?” I asked.
@kitty4322

3 Likes