Are You the One? ∙ Season Six ∙ Official Thread

Allison
“I expected something with a ball pit but hey…that poked my lil’ heart.” I laughed lightly at that and shook my head. “Although I do have some good memories there, that one impacted me.” I told him with a light smile. He put his hands in his pockets and nudged me. “Yeah, even as an eight year old.”
He then moved on to a rather tall tree and I raised an eyebrow with a smirk. I then moved closer to the tree, stepping up onto a big branch, holding a smaller one to keep myself still as I looked down at him. “Now, who would say no to that?” I asked with a challenging smirk. I then started to climb up.
@jdepisode

2 Likes

Justin

I smile again at her. “Well you could do anything, you could go for a drive, you could go movies, mini golf, bowling, something crazy like sky diving or bungee jumping or cliff diving. There’s lots of things”

@jiya.episode

Anthony

I listened to everything she said and it sounded like we had some things in coming. I thought to myself good she isn’t lazy she actually is active. After she was done talking I said “wow NASCAR that’s cool. And it seems like we have a few things in common which is drinking, and socializing. As for me I teach middle school”

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Mei

I smiled when he said that NASCAR was cool. “Thanks.” I then nodded. “Yeah. I can already get a sense from what you said, but what’s your ideal afternoon?” I asked. “After work. And what subject do you teach?”
@KBaldi93

1 Like

Anthony

I just chuckled a little at her. “Hmm ideal afternoon after work would be going to the beach or going for a nice run and maybe getting some ice cream. On weekends when I really have all day to do stuff would be to go out with my friends weather that’s drinking or just going to the mall to look around. I’m not that big of a shopper but sometimes we just go to the mall and walk around, go to the beach and our later stuff like that maybe even do a picnic. What about you?”

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Mei

I nodded. “The only thing similar between us there would be the going out with friends and possibly drinking.” I told him. “After a race, I like to hit some bar with my friends or go to the gym. When I have the whole day, sometimes I take the plane and go see my family and sometimes I go to events or just whatever.” I shrugged. “So, why are you on this show?”
@KBaldi93

1 Like

Anthony

I just nod my head as she talked listening to what she says. “Yeah going to the gym is also a good place to go. That’s cool that you get to fly to visit family whenever you want. What type of events do you go to? I’m here for love and to try to get rid of my player ways I thought to myself.

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Mei

I nodded. “Yeah. I have a close relationship with them but they live in South Dakota and I live in North Carolina so I have to fly to see them. Thankfully I’m able to.” I said. “I go to events for my job, but they’re fun. I also go to things my friends plan, I don’t know.” I told him. “So why haven’t your relationships in the past worked out? I mean, I’m assuming they haven’t. If they did, you wouldn’t be here.”
@KBaldi93

1 Like

Adia Pérez:

Adia was in the process of turning around until he spoke again, causing her to bite her bottom lip in slight frustration; this guy really wasn’t getting it through his head was he? She turned around and gave a slight smile. “You wanna talk,” she shrugged, looking down at her nails. “Then talk.” She really wasn’t interested in spelling it out for him. If he didn’t realize it, then that just stated more about his character.
She waited for him and eventually let out a sigh. “Listen. I’m tired. I’m going to head to bed.” And with that, she left him standing there.
@kitty4322

2 Likes

Aiden Croft:

He watched her climb up, giving a laugh through his nose at her comment.
Grabbing onto another branch, he pulled himself up, looking around for another one to grab onto.
“And what kind of adventure do you dream about going on?” He asked, setting his foot in place and climbing up another branch.
@Aesthetic

2 Likes

Allison
I climbed up a few more branches, keeping the distance and pace the same between us. “Hmm… I don’t know. Maybe exploring some acient ruins in Greece.” I told him with a shrug. “What about you?” I asked, stepping onto a branch and hoisting myself up another one.
@jdepisode

2 Likes

Anthony

I just listen to her talk more and she seems nice. “Oh well still weather it’s visiting family, events for work and doing stuff with friends that sounds like fun. I am also close with my family so that’s a good thing.” I then took a breath as she asked me why my relationships in the past haven’t worked. “The reason is because I think I know what I want but I quickly realize it isn’t I guess would be a way to describe it.” I just couldn’t tell her I am a player or well was a player.

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Mei

I nodded. “Where do you live?” I asked him. I then listened to him give me the reason as to why his relationships didn’t work. “What do you mean?”
@KBaldi93

2 Likes

Kyra Winslow

She jokingly got annoyed when he said he didn’t drink Martini. Of course she couldn’t tell what drink he was, and it was an unlucky guess. He took a Martini bottle anyway, and Kyra couldn’t help but smile at that. “Yeah, sure.” She said.

OOC:
@jiya.episode - Christian Romano

2 Likes

Anthony

“I live in Florida so not to many states away from you.” I sigh I guess I have to tell her. “I’m a player so pretty much one night I would be with a girl and think ok this is what I want but the next morning decide it isn’t what I want. I go girl to girl but I’m trying to break that. I don’t want to be a player anymore and I want a real relationship so I am hoping going on this show I will find love and I will get rid of the player image”

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Aida Summers

I laughed a bit. “Well it’s easy to tell you like annoying anybody who will be annoyed by you.” I nodded. “Yeah you seemed to be really happy with Emma so I can imagine how the blackout messed things up for you.”

@Rose.M - if you want him to leave it’s fine. I’m gonna be slow to reply for a couple hours

2 Likes

Dean

“Yeah that pretty sucked… But it’s okay.” I said “Anyway I think I’ll go grab something to eat I’m starving” i chuckled “It was a pleasure annoying you” i got up and bowed playfully
“Adios” I smirked and went to the kitchen
While arriving at the kitchen I saw Shenna there.
I never got the chance of talking to her but I really wanted to, concidering the fact i have a feeling she’s my match.
I entered the kitchen and smiled at her slightly “Hey, Shenna right?”
@Littlefeets @Chaychay

3 Likes

Mei

I nodded. “Have you lived in Florida your whole life?” I asked him. I then listened to him and nodded. “Oh, well it’s good that you want a real relationship now. So have you never been in an actual relationship before?” I asked.
@KBaldi93

1 Like

Anthony

I smile “yeah I have lived there all my life. I would like to move though, so maybe one day I will be able to. I have been in relationships many times, I just usually screw them up but I’m ready to finally settle down and be committed to one person and one person only. Anyways what about you, why hasn’t relationships worked out in the past for you”

@kitty4322

2 Likes

Mei

“Where are you thinking of moving to?” I asked him. I then nodded as he talked. “Anyways what about you, why hasn’t relationships worked out in the past for you?” I sighed. “Either the person doesn’t like me in the first place, they try to control me, or the last guy who I was recently in a relationship for a year with except it was on and off, he cheated on me a lot.”
@KBaldi93

1 Like

ORION

Orion nodded.

”I know… I know.” he said while sighing. He rubbed his chin and looked at Emma, coming closer to her.

”Thank you… I owe you.” he said and bit his lip.

@Tea_sis

2 Likes