Are You the One? Season Three - Official Thread

Welcome to season three of Are You The One, a reality show in which twenty-four competitors will face off in hopes of finding love and winning the million dollar prize. Most competitors will have a perfect match, but they do not know who it is. Five contestants have two perfect matches and three contestants do not have a perfect match.

In this roleplay, each week will be three RP days.
During the first day, there will be a competition and there will be two winners. The winners will be able to choose who they want to take on a date. After the competition, all of the contestants will socialize in the house.
During the second day, the date will take place and the other contestants will socialize in the house. The rest of the contestants will also choose which couple on the date they want to send into the truth booth, which will reveal if the couple is a perfect match or not. The chosen couple will then get in the booth when they get back from their date, and if they are a perfect match they will spend one last night with the other contestants before going off to a romantic hotel. If they are not a perfect match, they will have to try to move on to continue on in the search of their perfect match.
During the third day, the contestants will socialize and get ready for the match ceremony at night. Each week either the girls or guys will have their pick of who they want to sit with at the ceremony. There will then be twelve lights and every light represents a perfect match. The number of lights that are lit is how many perfect matches are sitting together at the ceremony.
The goal of the game is that by the end of ten weeks all twelve lights will be on. If they are, the million dollar prize will split in between all the contestants, if they are not, they will walk away with nothing.

Rules:
-Turn notifications on for this thread!
-If your character is approachable, make them approach another approachable character, don’t just wait!
-All characters must be heterosexual in order for this to work or it could get too complicated. (Sorry!)
-You must be active!
-If you are not active for longer than a week without letting me know beforehand, your characters will be put up for adoption!
-Once your character has found their perfect match in the truth booth and goes to the hotel, they will only be playable at the light ceremony.
-If a character finds their perfect match and they have two, the other one will be sent home.
-Sex is allowed (In the show there’s actually a room called the boom boom room which will be in the roleplay), but obviously no graphic details!
-DO NOT share details about your characters to anybody else. The only thing you’re allowed to share is what they look like, their name, and their age. Do not share their personality or biography or interests or what they’re looking for in a person. The reason for this is that then it might be easier to determine who is a perfect match which ruins the whole point of the roleplay. The purpose is to discover what the other characters are like yourself instead of being told.
-When you roleplay, please try to stay with what you wrote and don’t change your characters’ personalities because if you do, their perfect match won’t be as compatible with them. If you need your character’s personality or bio or something, you can PM me and I’ll send it to you.
-If you are not writing in character, write OOC (Out of Character) or ORP. (Out of Roleplay)

Waiting List:
@KarateMar
@Drama_Queer

Faceclaims: Click here!
House Tour/Map: Click here!

@Etherwalker @Chocolate_Mama @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @CrazyCaliope @TheBluGeek @epi.alyssaa @XMysteryX @L375 @Littlefeets

If you need me to explain anything in more detail, tell me below or PM me!

List of approachable characters (if your character is on this list, approach another approachable character):
Heather - @kitty4322

Ryan Devlin

I stood in front of the two groups, the female competitors on the left, the male competitors on the right. Clearing my throat, I welcomed them to the show and after explaining what their week would be like, I turned toward one of the girls. "So, which one of these men do you think is attractive?

OOC: Any girl can respond to him. Keep in mind what physical attributes your character likes/does not like! The person you choose will go on a date with your character! (Also, your character does not know the names of the other characters so just say like, the guy in the green shirt or something like that and then below tell us who it is.

Madison Black
“Ooh, definitely Jacob. His hair is gorgeous. And his jawline is to die for…”

@Chocolate_Mama’s character mentioned

Danielle “Dani” Jones

She opened her mouth to speak but another girl spoke first. She turned her head towards the brunette and bit her lip, a bit envious that she wasn’t able to speak first. She looked over at the guys and all of them looked attractive in some way. She could see a few guys that she found more attractive than others and could try to talk to. This game would be a bit harder than she’d anticipated.

Tags: @XMysteryX- Madison was mentioned

Ryan Devlin

“Alright, Madison, meet Jacob Young, Jacob, meet Madison Black. You two will be going on a date together tomorrow to go zip-lining across the forest.” I then looked over to the men and looked at one of them, asking him, “And what about you? Which one of these women is the most attractive?”

OOC: Again, this is open to anyone.

Sebastian “Ashton” Wilson

He looked over the line of girls and his eyes stopped at one. He saw a dark-haired girl with slightly tanned skin. “I like her.” He said, pointing at the girl he was referring to.

Tags: @Lady-Mehek- Lara was mentioned.

Madison Black
She eyed Jacob as Ryan introduced him to her. She noticed that he had a really nice smile, and she was super excited for their date. She loved trying new things, and zip-lining was definitely something new. It sounded exciting and adventurous, and who better to do it with than a hot guy?

@Chocolate_Mama’s character mentioned

Ryan Devlin

“That is Lara Chen. Lara, meet Sebastian Wilson. Sebastian, meet Lara. You two will also be going on the zip-lining date tomorrow. The four of you will meet me in the front of the house at nine in the morning tomorrow and while you four are gone, the rest of the house will vote on two of you to go into the truth booth tomorrow night, where you will find out if the person you go in with is your perfect match.” I then looked around at the rest of the contestants and spoke again, motioning towards the house they would be living in for ten weeks behind them. “Now that that’s done with, you guys can go in and unpack or introduce yourselves, whatever you want to do first.” And with that, I waved goodbye and got into the limo behind me, leaving the cast alone to do what they want.

Alejandro

Once Ryan left us alone, I turned to the rest of the contestants and flashed a flirty grin at some of the girls. “I must say, this is the most attractive cast of Are You the One yet.” One girl (OOC: that girl can be anyone) caught my eye and I leaned in to whisper in her ear so nobody else could hear. “And you are the most attractive girl on the island.” I chuckled then winked at her and turned back to everyone else. “I say we go inside and introduce ourselves first.”

Jacob
Jacob smiles at her. He was excited for this date with her and was hoping that it’d go well.” I can’t wait for this date I’m sure it’ll be fun.” Jacob smiled at her. He had to admit she was a gorgeous girl.
@XMysteryX

.: Bianca :.
She was so excited to be here and watched the host ask both sides who was the most attractive. She was a bit upset that she didn’t get to answer first but it was fine. There were other chances to meet the cute guys after all! She shouldn’t give up hope so easily! It was a bit surprising though when one of the boys whispered in her ear a flirt. It made Bianca smile slightly and blush just a tad bit as he turned to the rest of the group. “That sounds like a wonderful idea,” she replied with a small smirk on her face. He’s not so bad looking either.

@kitty4322

.: Elias :.
Elias was quite ready to start to mingle with the others. There were a few girls who had already caught his eye and he was anticipating meeting them formally. He also couldn’t help but wonder if any of them would enjoy omenalörtsy, it was one of his favorite things to bake though he doubted many of them had even heard of it. No matter, this will still be a fun experience. He thought as he wondered how the double date would go for the lucky couples. Imagine that, getting your perfect match at the beginning of the season!

Danielle “Dani” Jones

She decided her first order of business would be to get to know everyone there. She looked around for people who weren’t talking to other people already and spotted a cute brunette. She walked over to him. “Hey, I’m Danielle, what’s your name?”

Tags: @TheBluGeek- Elias

Alejandro

Once I saw her blush, a grin spread across my face. “Well then, let’s all go in.” I told everyone and made my way inside, pulling the suitcase I brought along with me. Once I got inside I looked around and soon found the living room, which looked like it could fit all of us. I sat down and waited for everyone else to make their way over so we could all introduce ourselves.

Heather

I rolled my eyes at what had just unfolded in front of me. How was I not the most attractive girl here? That man must’ve had terrible judgement. Once one of the guys suggested we should go inside and introduce ourselves, I shrugged to myself and followed him. I didn’t come here to make friends, but it might as well be good to know everybody’s name.

OOC: Can everyone make their characters go to the living room so they can all introduce themselves?

Anyce
Anyce walks towards the living room.I’m sure this’ll be fun hopefully I do meet the one. Anyce continues until she’s on the living room. She find a nice spot near a window and crosses her legs.

Alex
I walked into the living room and scanned the room. A girl with dark brown hair and light blue eyes caught my eye. I took a deep breath and mustered the strength to walk up to her. “Hey, I’m Alex. What’s your name?”

@kitty4322

Madison
After my encounter with Ryan and Jacob, I followed the crowd into the living room. I know the girls here probably thought of me as competition, but I wanted to at least try to make some friends. After all, we’d be here for quite a while. I saw a girl with dark brown curly hair and light brown skin. She looked approachable. I walked up to her and introduced myself. “Hi! What’s your name? I’m Madison, by the way.”

@ItzzzLeah

Alexus

I pull my bag in the house. This place is nice, the next 10 weeks should be fun. But I can’t wait for people to come to me. However this ends, I have a feeling this’ll be something I’ll never forget.

I put my bag in my room, then drop it off in the bedroom, and walk back out to the living room, taking a seat on the couch. My guess is that people will meet there.

ORP- Approachable in the Living Room

Jacob
Jacob walks into the living room and looks at all the people talking. He was excited to try this yet somewhat nervous. He took his bag and walked to a seat in the corner.
ORP: Approchable

Danielle “Dani” Jones

When she heard someone say that they should all go inside, she reluctantly complied. She hadn’t even gotten the cute guy’s name. She knew that she would learn it in a few moments, though. When she finally reached the living room she looked around. It hadn’t been exactly what she expected and looked a bit small for 24 people but she didn’t say anything.

She saw a darker girl with black hair and walked over to her. Even though she was supposed to find her perfect match, she thought it couldn’t hurt to meet a few friends along the way. “Hello.”

Tags:
@Surface_Hyena57- Talking to Alexus
@TheBluGeek- Elias was mentioned

Heather

Before answering the guy, I pursed my lips and looked at him. There were some guys in the house that were definitely not my type, but this guy was alright. “I’m Heather. How are you?”

OOC: Alejandro is approachable while everyone is settling down until everyone can introduce themselves.

.:ELYSE:.
She looked over at the boy who pointed at her, her arms crossed and her face a set line. She listened as the host introduced them. Sebastian. Ziplining date. She nodded when he finished and started walking towards the living room with the others. She surveyed the other contestants. None seemed like a significant threat yet, but she couldn’t be sure. She sat cross legged on the floor, took out her lighter, and began to flick it on and off.

.:KAYSON:.
He listened while the host talked about the challenge. He didn’t speak up just yet though- he wouldn’t know how to pick anyway. After it was over (he was half glad he wasn’t chosen and half disappointed), he walked into the living room because it seemed like it was what everyone else was doing, and he looked around, trying to see if he could get anyone to talk to him first through body language- he didn’t want to approach people just yet. His fingers twitched a little by his side, but he didn’t seem to notice.

ORP: Both are approachable

Sebastian “Ashton” Wilson

He made his way to the living room and decided that he would try and get to know Lara before the date. He approached her. “Hello, Lara.” He offered her a smile.

Tags: @Lady-Mehek- He’s talking to Elyse