Are your notes or story planning not effective- Im about to change your life ๐Ÿ’…

soo โ€œmostโ€ people will usually write notes or plan with bullet point, highlight, underline, or a whole paragraph

Now this might work for some people but not for me- i would do this and just not feel it it was just not effective (wrote like this for my notes for school and my story planning for episode)

Then i came across Cornell Notes the โ€œbest strategy for note taking everโ€ (Harvard and big-league schools prefer this note taking method)

It should look something like this:

~
~
~
Now i tried this a year ago and sis- my story planning went thro the roof

This was my first time trying them (i tested it out with a ted talk) (btw my hand writing is MUCH better now i swear)

So you should give it a try! it makes story planning SOO MUCH EASIER

heres how you would do it for EPISODE STORY PLANNING
v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

Lemme know how it goes <3

12 Likes

this is such a random thread but here ya go

1 Like

I knew about Cornell notes but I never thought to consider using this method for story planning. Thank you(and if you call that โ€œbadโ€ handwriting, your actual handwriting must be angelic)!

2 Likes

:joy: yesss i wouldnโ€™t call it angelic but its my dream handwriting that picture was a year or two ago, also glad it helped!

1 Like

This is amazing thanks :blush:

1 Like

np! <3

1 Like

our saviour omg. im so disorganized when it comes to story planning so ill be printing a few of these :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :sparkles:

1 Like

you can make your own you dont have to print it (if you want ofc) and good luck! <3 :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Iโ€™m lazy :sparkles: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

samee :nail_care: :sob:

1 Like

omg girl thank you why didnโ€™t I think of this before

1 Like

same i wish i had this in middle school :sob:

1 Like

I learned about that Thomas kid a few days ago in classโ€ฆ
My teacher made us sit through this TEDious TED Talk

Iโ€™m gonna have to try this, I swear, I think of stuff in sporadic spurts & itโ€™s all a disorganized ball of ideas ๐Ÿฅฒ

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.