Aria’s Honest Review Thread (OPEN, story doesn’t need to b published)

@thategyptianwriter

Review: 35/50

• your directing was on point! The use of tappable overlays was awesome, zooms were perfect & generally it was a v well directed story, well done! :clap:t3:

• I think a ‘tap slowly’ warning is necessary bc I’m a fast tapper & it does cause sum directing issues so a warning would b helpful.

For example

• in ur pilot episode, the intro is v long. Tbh at that point, I would have let the story. Readers wanna get straight down to the action so clicking thru a v slow, but v beautiful, intro isn’t good for reader engagement. Although u set a wonderful aesthetic w it, it was honestly too slow, speeding it up would help engage ur readers.

• when the fairytale contest was announced, I was hoping someone would do a sorta Arabian tale & u delivered that awesomely.

• ok, I found it a little weird that mc started dreaming of having kids & marrying this guy she’s just met. Does she not usually talk to many guys or…? Bc it’s a lil unrealistic to the use her wishes to get a guy she’s just met to fall for her. Idk was it more she wanted a guy in general bc that would make more sense tbh, I might just b misunderstanding lol

-I love the art throughout, that was stunning.

ss

Good job <3

2 Likes