Arm overlay placement?

Hi there :slight_smile:

I’ve seen a few topics about arm overlays, however I was wondering if anyone had a script template for how to use it?

I’ve been trying to figure it out whether it’s for hugging, laying down or sitting with a couple cuddling.

I read that some people make their whole character the overlay + the arm added on. unfortunately I have no idea how to do that!

So I found an arm overlay and uploaded it to the portal, just don’t know how to place it as it then looks like the character has 3 arms haha.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a template because there are multiple ways to use an arm overlay. What’s the arm supposed to do? And can you show me a photo of what it looks like now?

yeah because it depends on the characters and scenes. and such.

Hi there is no template fot it because any character can stand literaly anywhere and so does the arm.

First you have to learn how to use overlays - how to skale them shift them and rotate them.

If you know how to do this . to avoid the 3 hands look you smply zoom so that the original hand is not visible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.