~ART ADVICE~ Post your art get advice!

Thank you!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Just finished it

2 Likes

This is very well done and the effects help the drawing to be unique. Good Job!

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Summer

My style is more cartoony so please don’t tell me to be more realistic. I also never really learned anatomy so that’s why the poses and stuff might be wonky. I want to improve my same face syndrome, so can anyone give me advice on that?

They look good but i have no clue what you mean by “same face syndrome”

basically an “epidemic” in the art community were people draw characters with the same face shape, eye shape, nose shape. People may also draw the same body types on their characters over and over again as well.

Im doin an outline contest and this is my entry any pointers

This is really well done!!! Just make sure to make the hair strands all throughout the hair.

Can I get some advice I made a little while ago? Please? :sweat_smile:

Summary

I was trying out a new style and I’m not really sure about it :confused::grin::sweat_smile:

Thx I tried doing that but I couldn’t get it right any advice on how to get better

1 Like

Work on the back of the hair first then move your way to the front that way it blends together in your head making it easier to see where the hair is (infront or back)

It looks good but I would focus on the hair to make sure it isnt just one large area as hair is different strands put together to make something larger for a face blending is the best friend

Bumping this right up!

If You’re Still Giving Advice Feel Free To Um…Kill my ego :joy:

3 Likes

New cover that I did inspired by @nighty.epy on instagram!

I did not trace any of her work, I did this completely free hand so if you want to see the sketch on paper that I did to convince you, so be it.

It’s not my best work because I did it freehand, but oh well

@LuciaVa’s cover contest

1 Like

I love this! If you are ever up to work with me on an art scene that would be great. I love how they stick to the style and are so brightly colored. I love the outlines around the characters as well it gives it a great touch. I would work on guys eyes though.

1 Like

This is done really well. The face is definitely time consuming to make. I would work on the hair most.

Hah thanks and yeah that was the first time i ever did a male edit so im hoping i can only improve from here thanks for the advice :two_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like