ART: All hairstyles

Ok so, I’m pretty sure one of these exists but no one has posted full pictures of all of the unreleased hairstyles. I’m wondering if episode if going to post them considering we’re constantly receiving updates! I’ve always seen other people just post certain styles but these are all of the ones that I could find so far! (Also sorry if this isn’t in the right section, not sure how it completely works haha)

70 Likes

support!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

i think they have a few of these “first sight” or something like that? can’t remember the storie’s name.

Oh? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it! I’ll check it out

These look really pretty. I really wished they came out with new straight hairs (different lengths & hair placements)

3 Likes

Yea for sure! I hope they release these hairstyles and add more natural hairstyles though. And maybe hairstyles that are shown in other cultures because they can be sooo creative and unique, they really just look amazing!

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORTING!!!

Though, I also wish there was more culture appropriate hair styles. The actual lack of diversity is stomach churning. Out of all of those hairs, there’s only one that was meant for Black/Kinky hair types. And even calling it that is kind of pushing it. :roll_eyes::sweat::woman_facepalming:t5:

9 Likes

Exactly! That too. They have a lot of hairstyles rather than cultural hairs. I hear they’re working on body types but they also should be working on different types of hairs, even facial features.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

The thing is, if they can make all those hairs, they could have put the same amount of effort into other hair types as well. :triumph::roll_eyes:

1 Like

period!!!

1 Like

I completely agree. There’s so much effort into hairstyles geared towards people who have hair on the straighter side. I have 4b hair and wish they would show more natural styles that fit to what that type of hair texture supports. There are so many cute natural styles and styles from other cultures that should have light shed on them!! Don’t get me wrong these new hairstyles are cute but it’s sad that out of all of them only one is really “diverse”.

1 Like

EXACTLY! But, I’m honestly more annoyed at this point because that they keep slinging the Episode = “Diverse” campaign, when it’s so far from being true. Call it what it is. An app geared towards white, 13 year old girls. And I honestly wouldn’t have - much - of a problem if they just came out and said that, (let’s pretend that they follow their guidelines regarding the stories that are published and the content that is available is appropriate for the young impressionables) but when you start to blatantly say Episode represents something that it doesn’t, just to pander to people of color & LGBTQA+ Community, that’s when I start getting annoyed. :triumph::triumph: Don’t piss on me and call it rain. :roll_eyes::unamused:

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

I’m all for diversity and representation but don’t do it just to promote yourself/ look cool
yk? Do it because you genuinely want people to be able to express themselves through their stories and characters. I know it must be hard making things for the app but I hope they keep in mind that 1 “diverse” new hairstyle out of 14 is a bit sad to see. Regardless I’m sure they’re swamped and I hope they are doing things to genuinely just include all types of people and themes!

3 Likes

Yessss! I support 100%

1 Like

I’m super excited for the full release but I do think we need more curly/wavy hairs from different cultures. All in all so cute

3 Likes

Yeesss!!! Support!! :heart:

1 Like

bumpity bump

1 Like