Art App Recommendations?

If anyone has any art apps they use which they think would be good for beginners please let me know! I need to use it for art scenes for my story. I also need apps for where I can create overlays. If anyone knows any good ones can you let me know please?
Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

u can use picsart and ibispaintx

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I use Autodesk sketchbook for character art, Backgrounds , overlays and so on
U can even try ibis paint x

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try them out :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Sure💕

I use MediBang for creating bgs and ol (u can get it on your phone and computer)
Then I use procreate for art, it’s not a free app but absolutely worth the money :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

thank you!

1 Like

If you download procreate feel free to let me know and I can recommend you some free brushes to download. The app already have a good amount but there are so many great out there that is so much better and easier to use :purple_heart:

I will, I think I’m going to use the free apps on my phone at the minute because my ipad has just broke so, until I get a new one I’m going to use free apps I think. Thank you!

Ibis paint, sketchbook and procreate

1 Like

Definatly ibispaint X

Its what i used to make my art. :blob_hearts:

Summary

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I 100% reccomend iBis Paint X. it’s an app, which allows you to do amazing work! editing, drawing, you name it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll have a look!

1 Like

When I first started out I used MediBang, I heard Gimp was a good app, now I use photoshop :wink:

1 Like

I agree with the others, I prefer ibispaintx over procreate at the moment (probably because I don’t know how to use procreate lol)

Art I did using Ibispaintx (it's not really the best but oh well

Also @its.emmaepisode can you recommend me some brushes to download on procreate? :pleading_face: :green_heart:

1 Like

Your art is great!!:two_hearts:

I draw most people (faces, hair, bodies etc)
I love the brushes by:

• Kadiri’s
  • HazeLong
  • CK_artdesign

They have both free and paid brushes. Love them these are probably my goto and have made it so much easier to draw. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Okay thank you!

1 Like

Your arts amazing, and thank you for letting me know!

1 Like