ART CHALLENGE [Anyone can join] ❤

Hello, my lovelies!

This art challenge is simple! It’s the greyscale challenge, which means changing the colour filter on your appliance (iPad/phone and etc), to greyscale and drawing a piece of art, colouring it in as well without knowing what colours you’ve chosen!

Let’s see what we will get ;D

Anyone can join! As long as you have some sort of software or drawing app! And there is NO set deadline :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Let’s hope this doesn’t flop!

HOW TO DO IT:

If you’re entering, please write down below that you are!

9 Likes

Oh this sounds really fun!! I’m in :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yay! :partying_face:

1 Like

I dont know how to do that but i really wanna join

2 Likes

Same I want to join but no clue how to change it

2 Likes

bump

1 Like

@RJL @beth91love

Omg, I’m so stupid. I thought I wrote how to do it :sob:

For iOS, go to Settings > General > Accessibility >Display Accommodations >Colour Filters. Switch Colour Filters on and select Grayscale.

And I believe this is generally the same thing for androids! If not, maybe write colour filter?

3 Likes

Bump :smiley:

Oooo I am sooo joining!!!

1 Like

Tadaaaaa I think this is quite good tbh!
It’s supposed to be Billie Elish :raised_hand::relaxed:

When I switched on the black and white thingy

When I switched it off

Credit of some custom brushes I used by the lovely @/ameliya.epsd on Instagram :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s so good! Haha, I love the colour combo :open_mouth: How did it make you feel> Btw, my character turned out with blue skin and purple lips too!! Hahahaha

1 Like

Idk it made me feel weird cause it was black n white and I didn’t know what was happening but the end result was atually okay! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::hugs:

1 Like

OKAY THIS TURNED OUT REALLY COOL I WASN’T EXPECTING THIS

B&W Version

Colored Version

9 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It was good! I love it :smiley:

1 Like

Omg, that’s good! How did it make you feel? haha damn the colours go so well!

3 Likes

Oh I was super nervous because I really loved my sketch. I was horrified I was about to ruin it lol. But I was pleasantly surprised that most of the colors went okay together!!

1 Like

Oooh this sounds fun! I really want to do it, so hopefully I’ll have time to do it soon!