Art Class Signups: Learn Or Teach. 🎨

Well hello their yeah its me silly. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyways welcome fo me and @AlyssaThePretzel [Art Class Signups.] we fully recommend your read everything before makeing any commitments.
Requirements to be a teacher:

• You must be available every Monday and friday.
  • You must be active.
  • You have to be respectful and kind.
  • You have to know art I am sorry to say it but we are going to look for that (doesn’t mean you cant improve.)
  • Show some examples of your work wether it be edited or drawn ll or ink overlays or splashes.
  • State the type of art you do.
  • State how long you’ve been doing art
  • State why you want to help.

Requirements to be a student.

• You must be available every monday.
  • You have to be respectful and kind.
  • Show some examples. (If you have any we take beginners and people wanting to learn more.)
  • State what you want to learn one thing to nothing.(we do everything.)
  • State why you want to learn.
  • What style you want to learn.

Signups are here and here only they end August 23rd but classes start on July 31rst 2019.
The classes will be made into a message. :hugs:

8 Likes

Signing up to learn hehe, I pretty much just want to get better so I can include art scenes in my stories without them looking… Well… Pretty crap. Unfortunately I don’t have any examples of my drawing but I do have examples that I coloured, both for outline contests (basically outlines don’t belong to me, but I coloured them)

Examples

First outline belongs to @Huntertiraha.Episode and second belongs to @tea_bish

Oh and also I use ibis or Samsung sketch on my tablet, usually with my finger or a stylus (when I can find it) >.>

3 Likes

What style are you trying to learn?

3 Likes

Oh yeah probably best to state that too xD LL preferably since that’s what my story is in, I just haven’t seen any LL outline competitions so both of my examples are ink >.>

3 Likes

Well thanks for joining we will ne sure to tag you. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi! I would like to join.

3 Likes

Okay please just fill out the questions. :hugs:

1 Like

Alright please fill out the form of expectations!

2 Likes

Reminder:

If there is an issue that needs to be sorted out between members, please do not do it over an open topic. Do it via private message to avoid posting off-topic comments and getting flagged.

6 Likes

@Sydney_H thanks Sydney. :wink::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m very sorry @Cocoa_bean23.

And I would love to teach

examples

I have been editing for like a 4 months maybe more. Im a ink drawing artist, And I want to help people improve their skills, and reach their full potential

2 Likes

Thats fine, but please look over the teachers expectations so you give us every detail about your teachings!

2 Likes

Dont worry about it. :two_hearts: Please just do what @AlyssaThePretzel stated and then I will be sure to tag you when we open.

2 Likes

Okay hii!!
I’d love to become a teacher.
Outside of episode, I only draw animals and eyes (I’m terrible at realistic faces) and I’m still finding my style. I’ve been doing episode art for a while, Idek how long lol.
Also, I wish to help because I know how hard myself it is to find someone to help you do art, to make covers, art scenes, etc. So, I would like to help our students to be able to do their own. <3

Most Recent Examples:
image image

4 Likes

Hot dang. :heart_eyes: Il be surs to tag you when its open.

Sperfect, we will tag you when we start classes!