Art Commission [Open!] Emergency

Hello Everyone! I open art commissions, so if you’re interested to me and my illustrations artworks. Follow and DM on me Instagram - @kmonakartist for commission or if you have any questions.
If you’re in UK - GBP or if you’re in world international - Payment though PayPal! :slight_smile:

Here’s are prices, and for example of my artwork: Fill on Google form or DM/Email to me.

Information of Links

https://kmonakcommission.carrd.co

If you are in USA for USD currency [They're are same prices of GBP. (Equally - Here of prices:)

If you are lives in different countries for currency so firstly you have Paypal first then follow of steps.

517273ed9e686bacfdff8a35fb6f40b1bb365c0c_2_850x1000

Let’s me know if you can. :100:

3 Likes

Your art is gorgeous!
Do you have prices in US currency? I asked you in another thread but you didn’t respond so I’m asking again… hope I’m not bugging you

3 Likes

Thank you. I don’t mind if you ask that you ask me again while I have no problem with trend and bugging to me. :sweat_smile:

Do you have a PayPal? If you says yes, so there are transfer funds [international transactions] on PayPal with send money in aboard.

For example

If you any any problem or questions ask me. I’m happy to here.

I can’t actually have Paypal. :sweat_smile: I was just curious.

1 Like

Oh I see! Okay, I will fill for you for late tonight. I work out of how much in US currency for you. :sweat_smile:

What do you mean “fill for me…?”
I’m just confused. I’m not here to get anything, sadly, :pensive: just here to admire the art.

I mean in Britain says… I figures out of you in USD currency for you. Sorry for britain english language :sweat_smile: Thank you so admire in my artworks :see_no_evil:

Here’s are USD Prices so I hope that wells if you like commission to me :slight_smile:

Did it take a long time…? As it says in my previous post:

I appreciate it though!

1 Like

Yes it’s take long time :sweat_smile: thank you so much for liked my art :smiley:

1 Like

You’re examples are cool <33

1 Like

Thank you so much :relaxed:

1 Like

Dumping

Iam sorry but “dumping” :sob:

1 Like

No problem 🥲 Dumping

DUMPING!!! :sweat: