sorry peeps

1 Like

Awww :sob::slightly_frowning_face::sob:
Your art is seriously amazing.

1 Like

thank you
your work Is soo good to. Love robot girl

Thank you :relaxed:
It’s my favorite one. I have high expectations for it.

1 Like

I could sell this, becuase I drew it. The person, not the stuff in the background. If I sold it exactly like this, I’d be in trouble for the background.

I’d be in trouble if I sold this, becuase, while I did draw it, it was traced, therefore, not mine.

4 Likes

There was one that was fine to sell :slight_smile: except the bg has to be removed… but I get it :heart::blush:

2 Likes

If you got the background off a royalty free website. Then no it is not illegal.
If you changed the traced drawing, mixing it with other references and stuff, it is original, therefore not illegal as it’s different.

Although I do see exactly where your coming from and understand what you mean. I’m just pointing out a few sneaky ways to get around it.
I’m strongly against tracing though.

1 Like

OH.

I get what you’re saying.

Yeah, I got that stuff from a PNG site. Don’t know if it’s royalty free. That drawing in the background was someone else’s, I just loved the movie, but I wanted to be subtle.

But, yeah, royalty free websites, go off. Take what you need.

1 Like

Pexels and pixabay are all royalty free images [just Incase you ever need any] i’d Strongly recommend them.

1 Like

Hello, this is my example. I hope you will like it. :purple_heart: My insta: @artbybithi
Thank you. :blush:

unfinished, but heres an example of my art :slight_smile:

Hello I’m taking Commissions
Incase you are interested :blush:

My examples for realistic

One full body would be 35usd and two full bodies 45usd
One character hip upwards would be 30usd and two character 40usd
One character bust up 25usd and two characters 35usd

My examples for cartoonish

One full body 25 usd and two full body 30usd
One character hip up 22usd and two characters 27usd
One character bust up 19usd two characters 24usd

My Instagram is epii.jessica :blush:

and that is wrong, just because someone els does something they shouldnt, dosent mean you should too.

1 Like

I know it’s wrong. I don’t do it, your right it’s unfair to whoever the original belongs to.
But my point was just that people do do it and that there are ways to get around things like copyright etc.

1 Like

hello!! I’m kira. i would love to help.
here are examples of my work.

for more of my artwork visit me on instagram @silexandula. feel free to dm me for more info / if you have any questions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi.My commissions are currently open.Feel free to check my Instagram www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz for my artwork examples and my pricing can be found in story highlights.

DM if interested.

Here’s a most recent cover commission I have done for a story called MANIC

My commissions are open as well! Just check out my thread :two_hearts: