ART COMMISSIONS OPEN (from €10/€15)

Hello there! Saph here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve officially opened my art commissions! If you’re interested, please contact me via instagram @esapphireart :heart:

Examples of my artwork:

11 Likes

Totally love it

1 Like

beautiful and cheap as hell :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Gorgeous, will definitely hyu in the near future!

1 Like

Sure thing!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your art is amazing!! So are your prices!! I think I’m going to have to commission from you soon :laughing:

1 Like

Awe thank you love! :sob::white_heart: No problem! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love your art style! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: I have one question, can you also draw backgrounds? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! Yes I can as well :relaxed::white_heart:

1 Like

Nice! Is it included in the price or is it extra? :two_hearts:

definitely commissioning from you soon :eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

It’s included in the prices! There’s no charge for backgrounds. :white_heart: Only an additional €5 may be added overall if the piece is very detailed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wow nice
I’ll also definitely be commissioning for you soon too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Alright, thank you! I’ll probably DM you on IG soon :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! :pleading_face::pleading_face::white_heart:

1 Like

No worries babe! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.