Art commissions ✨🌛

Hello babes! I am open for art commissions🥰
Only $25-$30 for a full cover!

DM me on instagram if you are wanting one!
@mezmerizing.epi

Here is some of my work I have done recently:

ART

MUST GIVE CREDITS!

5 Likes

Hi…!! They look nice.!!:yellow_heart::smile: but for you’re other arts put water-mark so nobody says it’s theres!!!

2 Likes

your

1 Like

Oh yeah! Thank you for letting me know

1 Like

Hey thanks for tag but please do report to a mod in this kind of case. and I am not one.

But i can reply to the AI because I asked Sydney and she replied this

I do think its scamming to sell AI art but i dont make the rules

4 Likes

i’ve been sick with covid and haven’t done any requests unless they have been paid for! at the end of the day it is free and you’re able to find someone that can be more on time or reliable… my mom told me to just drop that post because i need to start actually making money for my hard work i put into these. and ofc i listened to her because she’s owned multiple business :two_hearts:sorry if you’re frustrated love. and that one pic you showed is actually a real picture of me lol. i just colored over it! it’s not AI haha.

i also never got the messages from you so i assumed you dipped on me! so it’s all miscommunication haha. i unfortunately cannot do free ones anymore love but i would 100% give you a half off if you ever order a art piece🥰
again i’m terribly sorry babe <3

im not selling that one because it’s personally for me and it is me. just a example

1 Like

understandable!

2 Likes

I understand being sick and I get that happens but a communication about it would’ve been nice . And I did message you a few times after you said you’d get right on it .

Summary

But I didn’t get a response at all from you afterwards , you just completely ignored me .

I don’t mean to sound rude or like a b or anything but I can’t do commissions ( I’m broke lmao) and plus if I did do one I wouldn’t do one from you because you ignored me once already I don’t wanna get ripped off / scammed and not get no art piece the " half off " is bs idc . Im so infuriated bc of this " miscommunication "

I’m so disappointed and infuriated…

5 Likes

i totally get it, i would be the same! again so sorry but i didn’t get any messages. it’s most likely a fault on this app. hope you are feeling alright love bug❤️

i completely forgot i even made that post tbh, covid hit me hard. i had to be hospitalized for 3 days because i couldn’t keep anything down.

1 Like

it was definitely more than just some little flu that’s for sure lol. thank you for being so caring :heart:

1 Like

Fault of the app ?! :roll_eyes:

I understand covid hits and I hope you feel better now but communication would’ve been nice or when u got back checking your messages would’ve been nice and now that I’ll only get " half off " when you said u was gonna do it before you decided to do commissions , I have no words for that…

4 Likes

i just can’t afford to do free ones anymore🤷‍♀️ and i have pretty valid reasons. i did 100% close the shop i did so no one else would be waiting forever lol

I’d love if you could put msges on :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

are they not working still? i thought i fixed it. this app is killing meee ugh lmfao

1 Like

Haha it says you aren’t accepting any so maybe it’s off in your settings?

i’ll do it babe. i already starting it and putting extra love into it :heart:

i’ll check

1 Like