🌸 Art contest thread 🌸

Ok so, I don’t know if there is already a thread like this but I thought I could create a thread where people can find all art contests, outline contests or giveaways that are happening on instagram or the forums.
So if you have any kind of contest or giveaway happening right now reply to this thread with the name of your contest, whether its on instagram or the forums and the deadline if you have one, and hopefully it will become an easier way for both people who want to enter contests and giveaways and people who need others to enter their contests and giveaways.
Also reply to the thread when your contest is closed so that I can remove it from this thread. :))
You can also reply to this thread if your art shop is hiring so that any artists or authors on the forums have a more accessible way to become more involved in the community.

Giveaways
Instagram and forums
Forums
Instagram
Art contests (Covers, art scenes etc)
Forums

[Multicultural character contest :cherry_blossom:](Gargamel's Multicultural Character Contest (Great Prize!) 2)

Instagram
Instagram and forums

Knk’s art contest ( No deadline yet - edited and drawn)

Outline Contests
Instagram
Forums

Coconvt OC contest

Instagram and forums

2era outline contest ( Deadline - 28th February 2021 )

Art shops that are hiring
Forums

This text will be hidden

Instagram

This text will be hidden

Instagram and forums

You can also pm me instead of replying to the thread if that’s what you would prefer.
And also if any of you are artists I have an art contest happening now that is linked in this post so it would be great if you could check it out :two_hearts:

Good luck with your contests :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Can you add this oc

All the details r there
N it is for both insta and forums

1 Like

Done :two_hearts:
Good luck with your contest

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Great thread! I just started an OC: 🥥‘s first Outline Contest [open]

Could you add it to the list?

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s too late, but I have one…

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/gargamels-multicultural-character-contest-great-prize/522538/2

Done :blush:

1 Like