Art cover for full story read?

Hey guys looking for someone that can draw that would interested in drawing/creating a story cover for me. I will read your full story & credit you on IG in exchange. If anyone’s interested, direct message me or post below.

Hey what kind of cover are you looking for?

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Patriciac. The story is about sex trafficking.

Here’s a rough synopsis:

After graduating high school, five teenage friends head to a cabin for an epic summer break. There, they get caught up in a sex trafficking scandal. They must figure out a way to escape before they’re in too deep. What starts off as the greatest summer ever, ends up being a summer they may not live to tell.

Do you have character details, what pose you want or anything else?

Not sure :thinking:!

So far I have several characters. I was thinking of having a truck in the back ground and maybe having my main character Miley and Alex in bondage in front of it. But, I want it to mysterious looking. Think: The movie “Rest Sop”.

I feel like you should finish a chapter or two and then start to ask for a cover because right now it would be hard to make one due to the lack of information