Art ๐Ÿ’›! Cover for Limelight & Ink!

Hi , Iโ€™m look for someone who can do art like this

If someone can do that ^ just put you @ and usernames in it and Iโ€™ll tag you in all your art and in my episode bio :yellow_heart:!

2 Likes

Hey! I can do your ink cover if you want!

I dont know, if it it likes what you want but here is a exemple :sweat_smile::two_hearts:

๐Ÿ˜Š

Please let me know, if you want me to do your cover or not :grin:

3 Likes

Omg :yellow_heart:! Itโ€™s beautiful :heart_eyes:!! I can give you my email and we can go from there :yellow_heart:?

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey, aww thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yeah but could i just message you here :sweat_smile::blush: if it isnโ€™t a Problem? :slight_smile:

Yeah no problem :relieved:! Should I start sending you what the characters look like :yum:?

2 Likes

Yeah please :grin:

Do want me to send an background โ€ฆ? Or is fine sorry Iโ€™m a little new to this and I start getting awkward fast around new people :woman_facepalming:t4::joy:.

1 Like

Donโ€™t be :joy::blush: yeah and could you send me there Details please? And could you send me the pose you would like to have and the outfits :blush:

sorry that i answer so late i think we have different times? :sweat_smile::blush:

Itโ€™s cool my time right now is 11:07 am itโ€™s early for me but Iโ€™ll send the poses.

And the girl is doing โ€œflirt_coyโ€ and the the boy is doing โ€œflirt_shyโ€ like this

The details is:
Mia (the girl)
Skin: Tan
Eyebrow: Defined Natural
Eye: Upturned Bold , Color: Blue
Hair: Beach Wave Hair
Face shape: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full round , Color: Scarlet

^Her Outfit is
Dress: Yellow Island Dress
Earrings: Yellow Boho Feather Earrings
Bracelet: White Rocker Leather Bracelet
Shoes: Camel Espadrilles Wedges

Xavier (the boy)
Skin: Toffee
Eyebrow: Medium Sharp
Eye: Classic Almond , Color: Green
Hair: Modern Pompadour
Face: Diamond
Nose: Button
Lips: Smirk , Color: Green

^His outfit is
Jeans: Ripped Punk Pants
Shoes: Stitch Boot (Black)
Glasses: Hipster Glasses (Black)
Shirt: Boxy Tank
Jacket: Bomber Jacket

Background

1 Like

Alright! :grin: oh and could you tell me the title of your story please? :sweat_smile::grinning:

Omg Omg Omg!! Iโ€™m sooo sorry Iโ€™m texting back like three years later!! The title is โ€œMi Amorโ€. I hope you donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™ve stood you up or anything! Again Iโ€™m VERY sorry!!

1 Like

Oh no, donโ€™t be sorry!! itโ€™s okay! :joy::hugs::hugs::heart: donโ€™t be sorry for that :heart::grin: thank you for the title :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Hii โ€ฆ itโ€™s me the one who wanted you to create me a cover :yellow_heart:! I was coming to see if you were finished. Fine if you havenโ€™t.

hey! omg i am so sorry :pleading_face::sweat_smile:!! i have a lot of going on in my life and with school stuff right now, i try my best to finish it asap!!! :sweat_smile::pleading_face::heart:

Oh no , Iโ€™m in school now too. Take your time!

1 Like

Thank you! and so sorry again!