Art cover for new story Through The Void

I’m not finished with the cover yet.
So I decided to make a cover myself for my new story thought I wouldn’t have time to make it plus art scenes but I’m just doing the cover for now.

I’m actually surprised I’m getting better like look at this eye I did for it.

Also this hair

4 Likes

Oooh it’s great!!

And well if you can’t get it you can always check my art shop?? And well you can request or either get inspired :relaxed: well I’m no good at it but

1 Like

I’ll check it out, I don’t think I’ll be able to do all the art scenes thx.

1 Like

Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll check it out in a little bit I need a art scene done I’m writing a Limlate I don’t think I spelled that correctly.

1 Like

Well I do both so no problem

1 Like

Okay I’ll get the description ready of the character and the pose I want etc and ofc what the character looks like.

1 Like

Okay :relaxed: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yeah I kind of got confused which category it goes under

1 Like

This is my finished cover :relaxed:

5 Likes

I might add something if I’m missing something

1 Like

It looks good, I love the hair detailing you did. and the face shading.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Ooh fabulous!! But maybe make the girl’s face a bit longer :wink: I mean just opinion

1 Like

Okay I tried to make it look like she was looking up but I’ll try to make it a tad bit longer.

1 Like

Is this okay

1 Like

And it’s okay everyone has there own opinion thank you for telling me I would have kept making the same mistake.

1 Like

No problems!!

1 Like

Much better and can I say one thing too!! Sorry if I’m bothering

1 Like