Art Cover Request_LL Story

Hello, in the middle of creating my first story. Would love someone to do a cover for the story with credit of course!

I’m not going to upload the story for at least 2-3 weeks yet. So there is plenty of time for us to work together on something.

The story’s message is making a point about cyberbullying being a witch hunt. It has scenes from traditional witch hunts and comparing it to a modern scenario using technology. The school where the story is taking place is creating their own Wicked the Musical and many of the scenes are featured during the Musical where lots of the drama happens.

In my mind I’m visualising the front cover with witches holding mobile phones or a computer with a witch face on it. But I’m open to other ideas that you may have and can provide more information from the story if you need.

Let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Art & Edit Shop 🎨✨.
🎨 Shades Art Shop 🎨 (FREE) {Open}.
Drama_club25's Art Shop! (OPEN!).
🍯 Honeybee's art shop 🍯.

2 Likes

If you still need an artist you can check this art shop: Splashes, covers and Art scenes requests shop!❤✨ [FREE][OPEN]

I do realistic commisions (paid) if your interested <3

Hey! I think I can try to make you one but I’m not sure if you will like it. What’s the title of your story?

And is it limelight or ink?

Hey its called Burning in Love and I’d love to see what you come up with!

Limelight